“didn't black out my coupon.”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach
Ranked #11 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The staff was so courteous! I was booking my trip on a busy spring break weekend. I had a coupon for 2 free nights. They were very friendly about it and still gave me an ocean front room! The hotel is in the primo location! You can walk to shopping, restaurants, and fun. Did I mention the ocean? Also has a great pool and outside bar. Clean rooms and comfy beds. I even extended my stay. I'll definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: The south east area of the hotel has a better view of the sunrise if you have the option.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Wow I'm so happy you got to use your gift certificate when you wanted to & get an oceanfront room. We try so very hard to get people in that have gift certificates, sometimes they are blacked out due to special events & holidays so I'm glad my team made the effort to make your mini vacation one you'll remember. We hope that when you return to Daytona Beach you will choose us and stay with us again. Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Stayed there for one night for Daytona Bike week. The hotel was nice. The pool on the beach was great. Our room was large and clean. The kitchen was new with every thing that you need. All rooms are facing the Ocean and the pool. We had a special place under roof to park our bike with a security guard. The restaurant had some problem with the service. We had to wait 45 min to get the food and they forgot to bring the salads. Next morning we complained about the restaurant and the manager invited us for a free breakfast. This was nice of him to after the night before. I will come back to this hotel next year.

Room Tip: Lots of parking and great location on the beach.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Harry F
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel we're glad you enjoyed your visit, We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

You don't really have a view but boy the rooms are spacious and comfortable and designed well. If you get there late and you really don't need to see the beach this room was really a bargain. Plus let's face it you can walk to the beach on the other side of the hotel in the morning right? I would have to say this room could be twice the size of some of the rooms that I stay in has a mini fridge and microwave. Nice size bathroom. Very comfortable for business. if you want to get in your car there's plenty of stuff really close by. Hotel bar isn't bad at all. Overall after staying in Orlando the last few days at prices much higher for much less this was really a great deal and it is on the beach for goodness sake's. I have stayed here before on the beachside the rooms weren't as big but it's a nice hotel to stay for the price it's really a deal.
I ate at the seaside bar. Both of the bartenders were awesome. Came before the shift changed. Had the special steak quesadillas they were delicious.

My only complaint would be that when needing quarters for laundry they were out. What is that all about?

Stayed: March 2014
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

you are absolutely correct if you don't mind not facing the ocean our city Side rooms are very large and still have the warmth of home. We are happy to hear your enjoyed your visit and your steak quesadilla that we had for a lunch special the other day. We hope when you return to Daytona Beach you choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Daytona Bike Week is a hectic pressurised time for hotels and their staff. Yet again this hotel proves that it need not show. I have been using this hotel for a while now and the standards have never been less than excellent. I would especially like to compliment Front Office manager Ria Marshall who makes you feel like a member of her family. This review is not lengthy or descriptive, it just tells you all I believe you need to know . . . this is the hotel you should use in Daytona Beach.

Room Tip: Beachside top floor is best
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

All of us Here At the Holiday Inn in Daytona Beach are happy to hear you enjoyed your bike week stay with us it's so nice to hear that you've been back more than once we hope to see you for Biketoberfest in October. thank you for taking the time to let us know how your recent vist measured up.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I went on a business trip and got myself trapped in bike week / spring break. 1st night my room was clean and comfortable but because of the noise of the bikers up and down the ave it was a little bit difficult to sleep. Next day went to the front desk, they understood the situation and very friendly offered me another room. This room was just perfect. Had a great night sleep. I also went to the pool area where I was serviced by Ben [bartender] that made a awesome job making sure we were taken care of. This was the best experience in a hotel in a long while. Thanks to all the great staff!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I'm so excited to hear that you had a fantastic experience here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites and that our staff was welcoming and accommodating and took care of your room move with no problem. Ben is an outstanding employee and as you've said sounds like all of our employees took good care of you. That's great to hear. Thank you for sharing you compliments about our hotel & staff with us. We look forward to seeing you back here again soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I helped plan our high school mini-reunion for Feb 28 - Mar 3, 2014 and we could not have picked a better venue and hotel. The front desk service was courteous, efficient and extremely helpful upon our arrival. Our rooms had wonderful views, were clean and comfortable, quiet and we were treated as guests should be by the room service personnel. Nearly all of our meals were taken at the hotel and the food, service and waitresses were all top-notch. Don't miss the Early Bird Special dinners! Kudos to the Food Manager, Frank, and Jessica and Bonnie. My sincere compliments to Efrain and Tracy for all their help in planning a wonderful and unforgettable event. We were so pleased with everything that we have already started making plans for next year.

Room Tip: Select a date that does not conflict with major events in Daytona. Select a room with access only f...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joseph T
Holidayinn930, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Wow what a spectacular review on our Hotel & Staff, I think you have mentioned everything we strive for as managers & employees of this Holiday Inn, We are so happy we met your expectations during your visits and we hope will see you back here again for your next reunion. Thank you for taking the time to let all of us know you enjoyed your visit with us here in Daytona Beach.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Eveything was great here! Very clean and up to date. Housekeeping on the 2nd floor was awesome. We had issues with our room on the 4th day and within no time someone was knocking at our door with keys to a different room. Would reccomend to anyone! :)

Room Tip: Ocean view!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

So sorry to hear you had a problem with your first room, but I'm also happy our staff here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites took care of you promptly so you could enjoy the rest of your stay. We all try very hard here at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites & we thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit, we hope to see you again next time your in Daytona Beach.