We recently stayed at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Daytona Beach. It was superb! First off,we had just the nicest interaction with the staff. They were all SO very friendly and helpful, as we are relocating to that area this summer. Front Desk Agent Angelo, Waitress Lavita (sp?), and two Outstanding bartenders, Patty and Tracey. We found ourselves coming back early at night just to it at the pool bar at our own hotel! It is walking distance of everything. The breakfast we had was HUGE for the money, when you are so used to Key Wet prices like us. The room was spacious, and impeccable, as were all of the common areas. The mattress was the best I have ever slept on, slept like a BABY! Great view/great beach! Do not be put off, there is a hotel next door that is run down and apparently has a questionable history but it is apparently being purchased by the Westin chain, from what we read. In all it was a great value, and we would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach offers a breath taking view of the Atlantic Ocean. The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is the prefect setting for a family vacation, the corporate traveler or a weekend get-a-way. We offer the finest amenities including private balconies, refrigerators, microwaves and free Wi-Fi. As our honored guest you will enjoy a large outdoor pool and tropical courtyard where you can step down on the warm sandy beach. Enjoy a cool tropical drink at the Seaside Oceanfront Lounge. Start your day in our Seaside Cafe where you can enjoy breakfast outside on the veranda and watch the sun rise over the ocean, end your day by relaxing with cocktails and one of our many dinner specials. For meetings or social events, we offer an executive board room as well as a beautiful ballroom with views of the ocean. You will also want to make time for golf at one of our many championship courses, enjoy the roar of the engines as NASCAR & Daytona International Speedway gear up for the many events; or going to the dogs at Daytona Beach Kennel Club. For the shoppers, there's Volusia Mall and Daytona Flea and Farmers Market. We are minutes to Main Street where it's the place to be during Bike Week and Biketoberfest. Whether you are splashing in the surf, taking a refreshing swim in the pool, you will always remember your Oceanfront getaway to The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Daytona Beach
- Holiday Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Daytona Beach Florida