“Great for a stay at ERAU”

Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport
Ranked #9 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I was here for just one night while coming back to my old school to give a lecture. Check in was speedy, within 10 min of walking in I was in my room. The rooms are quite large and everything was clean and tidy. The shower had excellent water pressure, which is always appreciated. Breakfast was your standard buffet/omlette station. Shuttle was available to/from the airport and to take me to the campus.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Friendly check-in, clean hotel, helpful staff, quiet room and a hotel shuttle.
We stay here several times each year while attending events at the track and have never had a bad experience. From the front desk to maintenance to the shuttle driver, everyone is friendly and very helpful. They go out of their way to make sure our stay is enjoyable each time.
We reserve a room with two beds and a sitting area with a fold out couch, two flat screens and free WiFi.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The front office check-in was easy and professional. I felt as though I was at home. The front office was very helpful and made my stay at the Daytona Beach Hilton Garden a very enjoyable one. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My family and I checked in on the evening of Oct. 30th and we received superb customer service during our brief stay at your hotel. I would like to especially thank the young lady that went above and beyond to make the online reservation for me at the employee rate as I am employed at the Orange Park, Florida location. She also assisted me with the process of forwarding the passport from my supervisor to yours. My family was attending to an emergency trip with my daughter and this was one less thing I had to worry about at the time. I sincerely Thank you for treating us like family and we'll be back. If by any chance you're traveling through Jacksonville, come stay with us!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was my second stay here for good reason - the hotel is just the length of the grandstand away from the airport and Speedway with easy access to sites and the beach. Many opportunities within a mile for food and drink. But it's not just location. The property is in a secure neighborhood, its very clean, quiet comfortable rooms, in all a very nice property.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Very nice, clean hotel. Very helpful staff. Great location, close to racetrack, airport, and Embry-Riddle. Excellent bed. Room was a little noisy due to neighbors but otherwise a very nice stay. Did not eat at the hotel but used business center, which got the job done.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Horrible experience. Room was dirty, a/c did not work, complaining to desk clerk and got no help or solutions. All in all a terrible experience. Save your money. You could stay at a cheap generic hotel and have a better experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple