“Excellent stay!!”

Ranked #8 of 73 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Baltimore
“Excellent stay!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great location. The shuttle person was very nice, I did not have to wait long for him to come get me at the airport. He also informed me that he could take me to nearby restaurants if I'd like. I was a bit disappointed that the restaurant was not open on Sunday. I missed seeing this on the Internet, but it was there. Items from the pantry sufficed until my family arrived to pick me up for dinner. The staff were very nice. Everyone was friendly, well versed in their job functions. I loved the ice cold water with lemon and free coffee and tea in the lobby area. The amenities in the room were great. All in all, this was a great stay and I will be staying at this hotel again in December.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Excellent accommodations and the staff are top notch. Comfortable rooms and we had several meals for a large group (over 40) that were also very well done. Every time we asked for a change to our plans or our rooms, the hotel was right there to take care of us.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Hinesville, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I had a great experience at the Daytona Bch Hilton Gardens. The proximity to restaurants and shopping is excellent. I also liked that the hotel is very easy to find and it is a 2 minute drive from I95. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Woodmere, New York
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I frequently visit my kids who live locally. This hotel is the exclusive property I stay at. Despite the 1 hour drive to Orlando, traffic moves quick usually making Orlando a destination with my two teenage boys. Staff here are friendly and accommodating. The hotel bar, Winston's, unfortunately closes early and opens late in the afternoon. Outdoor pool is not heated but the hot tub is. Though it has a strong smell of chemicals. The mall is directly across the street and many fast food chains are within a 5 minute drive. A couple restaurants are fairly close - one is right next door (2 minute walk). Windows in room are fixed (not openable). Thermostats are off by 10-15 degrees. 55 means around 65-70. Fresh warm cookies are in the lobby late afternoons. Delicious. Plenty of parking - on the sides of the hotel. Front is usually packed in the evening.

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. The check-in was easy but unfortunately there was no complimentary coffee in the lobby as in all the other Hilton Garden Inns that we have stayed so far. Our room, a kind bed junior suite, was really spacious, with a seperate sitting area, microwave, mini refrigirator, 2 TVs, Keurig coffemaker and complimentary wi-fi. Also the suite and the bathroom were spotless. The hotel is situated next to Daytona Speedway and near the airport. You will need your car in order to go to a restaurant but you will find some in a close proximity - this is the only reason I rate it 4 out of 5. The hotel is not far away from the I-95 and 10-15 minutes drive to Daytona Beach boardwalk. Generally we were very satisfied with the hotel and we will stay again next time we will visit the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Centerville, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

We ate dinner at the hotel Tuesday night. The food and the service (Grace) brought us back for three nights running. Grace, our server, was phenomenal. The chef was extremely accommodating to my dietary requirements. We are relocating to the area, and intend as locals to patron the restaurant, and dine with our favorite server Grace.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Gallipolis, Ohio
Reviewed 20 April 2014

It was such a pleasure to stay here. The staff was amazing - always attentive and helpful, and smiling. It is conveniently located, which is a bonus since we get lost easily. You can simply stay on International Speedway Blvd straight to the beach. We were thrilled with our Jr. Suite, which has tons of space and spotless! The breakfast isn't simply a buffet, there is a chef preparing your meal to order. We were here to attend a funeral, so we truly appreciated not having any worries with our lodging.
We could even see the Daytona Speedway out our window! Don't hesitate a moment to stay here! It is simply lovely-all around!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple