“Awesome”

Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport
Ranked #9 of 74 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Awesome staff and service. Made the annoying issue of a delayed flight. And locking the keys in the car, so much easier to deal with. Absolutely would stay again. Beautiful lobby. Super clean. The shuttle service was quick.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet M

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The room was exceptional. Larger, nicer, cleaner than I expected. And well priced. My church group enjoyed the amenities. The breakfast and bar staff were helpful and welcoming and the brother at the front desk was efficient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Carl L
Reviewed 13 June 2014

It was a wonderful stay at this hotel. It was right up the road from the beach and many other attractions especially for the family. You did not have to go far away to get to anything. Restaurants, mall, bank, etc... It was a wonderful family mini vacation that is worth taking again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I am a female that travels alone for business. I felt very safe at this hotel and everyone took care of me so well. They remembered me every time I came to the lobby and ask how I was doing. Made me feel like I was not alone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 691reneeg
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Hotel was OK, pretty much like every other HGI, and I've stayed in many around the country, but I left some clothes hanging in the closet and have been calling the hotel and leaving messages for two days and can't get anyone to return calls or help return my items left in the room. I've heard several excuses from the front desk clerks but no one seems able or willing to help. I know it was my fault for leaving items in the room but I would at least expect a return call. Poor management is what I am starting to suspect.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gself60179
HGIDaytonaBeach, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Mr. Self,

I sincerely apologize for the communication delay you experienced with our Housekeeping department and truly hope that I was able to resolve the issue in a satisfactory manner. Please feel free to contact me personally should you require any assistance in the future. Thank you very much again for your business and I look forward to seeing you again.

Robert Klemm, Front Office Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We needed a hotel close to Embry Riddle for a soccer camp. The rooms were nice although the breakfast there was a little confusing whether you sit and order or self serve, plus a little pricy. Go down the road to Publix for DIY breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great location. The shuttle person was very nice, I did not have to wait long for him to come get me at the airport. He also informed me that he could take me to nearby restaurants if I'd like. I was a bit disappointed that the restaurant was not open on Sunday. I missed seeing this on the Internet, but it was there. Items from the pantry sufficed until my family arrived to pick me up for dinner. The staff were very nice. Everyone was friendly, well versed in their job functions. I loved the ice cold water with lemon and free coffee and tea in the lobby area. The amenities in the room were great. All in all, this was a great stay and I will be staying at this hotel again in December.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo