Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$120
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
US$150
US$134
  • Beachfront
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Hotels.com
US$140
US$126
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
US$123
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$111
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$116
All reviewscooked to order eggsvolusia mallshuttle serviceoutback steakhousejunior suitegreat hotelembry riddleacross the streetrace weekendclose proximitybusiness tripminute driveclean hoteleasy accessroom was largeconvenient locationwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Are there any additional comments you'd like to share with us? My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Daytona Beach. The accommodations, food, and the ammenities were awesome! The staff were very friendly and warm. We will be planning a trip back soon and hopefully we can get the same room!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had never been to Daytona, so this was a new place for me. The Hotel was located centrally and close to lots of attractions. I could look out my window and see the race track. The staff was exceptional and made my stay very comfortable. The breakfast was well prepared and tasty. I enjoyed my stay and if I am back in this area will be sure to stay here. The room was spacious and well furnished and very clean.

Room Tip: All rooms seem nice
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank GovernmentTraveler
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Arrived just after midnight. Could not book the room online because once midnight strikes, it won't allow you. Lobby is nice. Room was not quite so nice. First time up the keys did not work. Then got in the room and there were stains on the mattress. It looks like someone spilled Hawaiian punch on the bed. I am surprised they did not find a way to get that out of the mattress. I was not impressed at all with the room, but it was late. No complimentary breakfast. Bathroom was small and needed work done.

Room Tip: Did not see if they had a spa. Just a stopover because the weather was too bad to go to the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Awesome staff and service. Made the annoying issue of a delayed flight. And locking the keys in the car, so much easier to deal with. Absolutely would stay again. Beautiful lobby. Super clean. The shuttle service was quick.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janet M
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The room was exceptional. Larger, nicer, cleaner than I expected. And well priced. My church group enjoyed the amenities. The breakfast and bar staff were helpful and welcoming and the brother at the front desk was efficient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business