“Fabulous Breakfast Place”

Ranked #89 of 398 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Fabulous Breakfast Place”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Me and the Family travel to Daytona Beach at least twice a year and our favorite meal is breakfast ... We were totally devoted to the old Biscuit Gravy & More but since its demise we have been in a quandary trying to find a suitable replacement ... I can assure everyone this place is top notch ... The Waitresses are the nicest in the business. They are the best servers in the area and on the spot with whatever is needed usually before you even know it ... The service was snappy, the portions were fabulous, and the price is better than what you will find elsewhere in the area ... We didn't have any issues with the neighborhood or the building ... Everything was clean, tidy and appeared well maintained ... Heck, there was even a Volusia County Deputy Sherriff having breakfast there ... I plan to visit again and again when I am in the area ...

• Visited December 2011
3 Thank Superior_Dave

Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“The best breakfast I've had in a long time”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

I originally visited the Omelet House off of a tip from a family member. I've gone there for breakfast three different times, and each meal was great. I love a good Western Omelet, so that's what I ordered each time, but I have varied the side items some. Their hashbrown casserole(i think that's what it's called) is very good. Lastly, very good service.....very friendly, quick service. Great experience all-around.

• Visited September 2011
3 Thank DRussell82
Jupiter, Florida
“The perfect Greasy Spoon!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I am a breakfast junkie and this place rocks! Cheap, tasty (I don't know why but some breakfast places can't make tasty breakfast - even with the same ingredients), and great for that morning hangover food after the races. The building is showing its age, but the food doesn't reflect it! After trying out 2 other nearby places over the years (Lakeview Cafe and the old Biscuits n' Gravy), this one is much better. I refuse to do chain restaurants - keep the money local...

• Visited February 2011
3 Thank geomate
Daytona Beach, FL
“We love this place”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

My husband and I go there from time to time, and the food is great. The three ladies who work as waitresses are really nice and do a great job. They always recognize us and they are so fast! If you haven't tried this place in Daytona, you should!

• Visited November 2011
2 Thank LoriDM
Daytona Beach, FL
“Great Omelets!”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

We've been irregular regulars at the Ultimate Omelet House for several years. Service is always good, though if the place is packed don't expect to sit and chat with the wait staff - they're busy! The omelets and biscuits & gravy are great, and in the fall, look for the pumpkin pancakes. Some of the best around!

• Visited August 2011