“Best breakfast in Daytona Beach.”

Ultimate Omelet House & More
Ranked #65 of 413 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

This place is the best place for breakfast in Daytona Beach. The price is more than reasonable and the portions are huge. Don't get more than one biscuit unless you're a lumberjack. It's a simple laid back place with very friendly servers. If you're an anal must be perfect kind of person it may not be for you but if you like simple laid back country breakfast it will be just right.

2  Thank Superior_Dave

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

Best breakfast in a while! Server was great. The food came out fast and it was amazing. Not my first time and definitely not my last!

1  Thank Shannon R
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Excellent breakfast. Great prices for a lot of food. Friendly, quick service. Hubby loves their omelettes. I usually order eggs, always perfectly cooked. Biscuits are a little dry-but gravy is great. Homefries they'll put in the fryer if you like them well-done. Delicious. We recently had lunch. Huge portions. Had to take some home.

1  Thank SweetLuci
Reviewed 6 November 2013

I've met friends here for breakfast 4 or 5 times in the past 6 months and we all agree that they offer good food for a good price (or else we would go someplace else). The biscuits are HUGE! They serve a hash brown casserole thats good too, but a little heavy on the sour cream for me.
The wait staff are friendly - and all the staff are bikers. I'll be going back there soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've been to the Ultimate Omelet House and have never had a bad meal. I especially like the Turkey Meal at lunch on Thursday. Their breakfast is a great way to start your day, you should never leave hungry. Coffee and tea is great. I've also had the meatloaf, and liver and onions. Both are very good.