I stayed here for the week over New Year's Eve. We did not have an ocean front view staying in their most basic accommodations. Our room was small, but thoughtfully laid out. Everything was clean and the bed was exceptionally comfortable. We weren't sure how long we were going to stay and added days one at a time. The hotel staff was very accommodating. We forgot to renew our room keys twice and were locked out, but it was quickly and cheerfully fixed by the front desk staff.
The staff was very friendly and happy to see my Labrador (she even got a treat)! I did make a complaint about other guests not picking up after their pets and would hope that the hotel starts to require some kind of pet policy be signed by their pet guests. I love to travel with my dog, and hate when a few bad guests ruin it for the responsible ones.
I received a great value and had an enjoyable stay, but the TV kinda sucks. They are HD tv's set up with standard cables and this makes the picture quality pretty bad. With the excellent location though we would never have noticed if it hadn't rained us out one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is newly renovated and offers beachfront rooms, large ocean view family suites and your choice of oceanfront or ocean view efficiencies. We provide the perfect location, the style and amenities you want and the most value for your money when visiting the Daytona Beach area! Take advantage of our kids stay free policy (17 and under), heated outdoor pool, private ocean view balconies and our excellent beachfront location. Additionally, refrigerators, microwaves, coffeemakers, free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat panel televisions are included in every room as well as a complimentary hot breakfast in the morning. For your convenience we offer over-sized rooms with full kitchens, suites and efficiencies. We offer private guest parking. Please note...***Parking is complimentary but limited and available on a first come, first served basis. Limit 1 vehicle per guestroom***... Pets are allowed-charges and restrictions apply. Our location also provides easy access to many of Daytona Beach's top attractions and businesses. We are within 7 miles of the Daytona Beach Airport and the Daytona International speedway, home of the Daytona 500 and Coke Zero 400. Walt Disney World, Universal, Sea World and Cape Canaveral are less than an hour's drive away. The Lexington Inn and Suites Daytona Beach is your best choice within the Daytona Beach area. Our 106 room property offers the perfect accommodations and location whether you are in town for a vacation with the family, in need of extended stay accommodations or traveling with a group. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our great service. Everything we do is driven by our desire to provide exceptional service, dedication to detail and a friendly, comfortable environment. Join our family at Lexington Inn and Suites -You Deserve It. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Lexington Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Resort Ocean Palms Hotel Daytona Beach
- Quality Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Quality Inn
- Lexington Inn & Suites Daytona Beach, Florida