We have stayed at the Quality Inn Daytona Speedway during the Daytona 500 weekend the last 5 years and every year it just gets better. It is directly across the street from the track so the location can't be beat. The ability to just walk back to our room during this year's 6-hour weather delay during the 500 was really appreciated. The owner, Rupesh, and general manager Deborah, truly bend over backwards to accommodate you in every way possible. They always ask if there is anything whatsoever you need or prefer and if there is it is provided right away. When we arrived my wife mentioned that it was our anniversary in general conversation and within an hour we had champagne and flowers delivered to our room personally by Rupesh and Deborah. It was totally unexpected but that is an indication of how thoughtful they are. There is a complimentary breakfast prepared by Susan and Lynn every morning and the choice of foods is really impressive and tasty and there is plenty to go around. They also have a barbecue and a dessert night for the guests every year during the 500 weekend. It's really like you're a family member.The facility itself has been totally updated and the housekeeping staff does a great job of making the rooms comfortable and well stocked with all the amenities.We are booked for next year and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else. We highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get your money's worth with the 2017 Platinum Award winning Quality Inn Daytona Speedway/I-95, exit 261A. Enjoy the benefits from staying centrally located, with direct views of the Daytona International Speedway and just minutes from the World Famous Daytona Beach, Daytona International Airport and all local attractions. As a top rated hotel on TripAdvisor, we understand exactly what savvy guests like yourself want. We are proud to provide a clean, comfortable room at a great price (without all the extra fee's). Included with your accommodations, free high-speed Wi-Fi access in all public areas and guest rooms, plus a 24 hour fitness room & business center. Start your morning out right with our healthy and filling complimentary hot breakfast buffet including sausage, eggs, Belgian waffles, homemade biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, assorted yogurt's, sugar-free items, over 20+ items in all. We offer spacious king and/or double queen guest room, featuring pillow top beds, comfy linens, signature in-room coffee, high-speed Internet access, microwave, refrigerator and expanded cable television with over 100+ channels including HBO. Enjoy our 24hr coffee bar with specialized teas and hot cocoa's. Guests at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway/I-95 enjoy walking to the Daytona 500 Experience Tour and visiting local museums. The hotel offers easy access to Daytona Kennel Club & Poker Room, Chocolate Factory, Speed Park Go-Cart Park, and Daytona Lagoon Waterpark and all local Colleges. We are the ideal rest stop for travelers driving to Disney World, Universal Studios, Orlando, Cruise Ports and South Florida. Hotel guests will appreciate a host of nearby dining options including Cracker Barrel, Carrabba's Italian Grill, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback Steakhouse, BJ's Famous Restaurant, Chili's, Tijuana Flats, Buffalo Wild Wing and much more. We look forward to taking care of your visit to the Daytona Beach area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Daytona Speedway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Daytona Speedway Hotel Daytona Beach
- Quality Inn Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Daytona Speedway Daytona Beach, Florida