Quality Inn Daytona Speedway
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
US$112
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotels.com
US$149
US$116
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Travelocity
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
US$73
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Agoda.com
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$113
Travelocity
1,203 results
All reviewsdaytona speedwayacross the streetbreakfast hostchoice hotelsroom was cleanrace fansthe breakfast areagreat place to staynice breakfastguest servicesthe general managerrestaurants and shoppingexcellent staywould definitely stay here againyogurtfree breakfastbike week
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2009

I stayed here before and came back and Guess what .... The Hotel only got Better, if possible! I was surprise to see the same staff.. I felt I was a welcome relative... comfortable beds, very clean, internet got better, rooms still had that new look. Never saw so much cleaning... notice a woman in the lobby scrubing the stairs on her hands and knees....very comfortable, safe, friendly hotel... I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2009

Stayed during race weekend July 4th for 2 nights initially was pleased but not with the rip off rate of nearly $300 but i made the decision to stay to my dismay you the customer have to pay for everything from water in the work out room to the internet to book your return flight. UNBELIEVABLE, the employees at the front desk was RUDE and did not offer any suggestions other than well???

NOT TO MENTION SPIDERS IN THE BED...........WOW............

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
theUltraHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn Daytona Speedway, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2009

Dear Guest,

We are sorry that you decided to visit Daytona Beach during a Nascar race without your knowledge. Hotels throughout the area are priced at $300-$400 or more for these races. We are an Award Winning hotel that prides its self on Excellent Customer Service and Clean & Comfortable Rooms. Complimentary use of our gym and wireless internet access is just that complimentary; we do not charge a fee for either amenity.
We welcome you to return to our wonderful hotel and we will make you feel at home. Thank you.
Guest Relations

Reviewed 29 May 2009

Horrible weather during my stay-it rained the entire time-I was pleasantly surprised when we saw our rooms! Very clean bathroom-fluffy towels-the bed was as advertised! Front desk very friendly-cleaning staff very helpful!Breakfast ended too soon for my liking-0600-0900.There was a charge to use the computer for online access in the lobby but wireless offered in rooms-The location is directly across from the racetrack-I'm sure they are booked during raceweek! The microwave and fridge in my room was an extra added plus. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed 23 May 2009

Stayed at this Quality Inn on May 16th, took my own bed pillow since I have bad back, left Daytona and headed to Miami and whrn I got to Miami I realized I had left my pillow back at the Quality Inn, so I called and the the desk clerk told me to call back in the morning when house keeping was in, I called at 8am he told me to call back at 9:30 am, when I did he put me thru to housekeeping and the woman I spoke to was very ugly and rude and told me I had not left my pillow since the maid had not put it in lost and found. I asked them to ask the maid who had cleaned room 121 the day before where my pillow was at and needless to say she had the day off and couldnt be located. I called back and spoke to the manager who was nice but of no help, who would want to steal another persons pillow? they could have kept the pillow if they had just given me my pillow sham back since it belonged to my set at home. I would never stay here again since you cant trust the help, if they would steal a bed pillow think of what else they would steal. I work in the service industry and had this had happened at my establishment I would have went out of my way to help my customer locate their property.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2009

Stayed at this hotel as a home base to see Daytona Beach and then drive down to Coca and see the shuttle launch live. Desk clerk was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. Rooms were newly done and very clean. Would definitely recommend this place. Good value.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple