My review is a little overdue. My husband, son and I stayed at the end of March for a couple days of Spring Break before heading into Orlando. I found the Inn online last minute and was not sure what to expect. I was very pleased with the personal attention we received at check in. Our room was very clean. It is true that the bathroom and kitchen needs a little update, but clean to me is more important than new! We had an ocean view room on the 3rd floor. It let us see the ocean and sit on our private balcony. It is literally on the beach with is great! The pool was open, but it is not heated and it was a bit too chilly for us to use at the time. I would love to go back and enjoy it someday. We loved the fact that even though the Inn does not have food service, there is a food truck that parked out on the beach! It was fairly priced and tasty for lunch. This was a great way to kick start our trip and I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small private,secluded, quiet, relaxing, tropical oasis on the beach, Daytona Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Daytona Beach
- Flamingo Inn Daytona Beach, Florida