Owners were incredibly rude. We had friends meet us at our room for dinner since we weren't ready yet. The guy must have been watching our every move and immedietly came banging on our door kicking them out and trying to tow their car. After that experience my friend was going to set up a romantic room setting up since it was valentines but he insisted no strangers were aloud on hotel grounds. Everyone who checks in is a stranger to them!!! Then when we went to check out the lady started an argument with my boyfriend and chased our car out as soon as we were leaving accusing us of stealing the damn ice trays!!! Really!! The hotel was incredibly ancient and we felt like we were being spyed on constantly. Ruined our valentines weekend! Thanks [--]!!deff not worth the price!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A small private,secluded, quiet, relaxing, tropical oasis on the beach, Daytona Beach, Florida. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Flamingo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Daytona Beach
- Flamingo Inn Daytona Beach, Florida