Red Carpet Inn Daytona Beach
US$152
US$134
  • Beachfront
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$120
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$104
Agoda.com
US$123
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$116
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$111
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 March 2011

This motel is hands down the filthiest, smelliest motel I have ever (attempted) to stay in. I reserved this motel room with the thoughts of not being able to get one once I got to Daytona. I paid for the room and once entering the room I was greeted by a extreamly musty foul odor. After "airing" it out for an hour I pulled back the sheets on the bed and the sheets were dirty and full of cigarette burn holes. Behind the nght stands by the bed was what i would concider garbage and other stuff. The bath tub looked like they have had mud wrestling in it and forgot to clean it or neglected to clean it. The celings were starting to fall apart and the carpet was quite nasty as well. I would not let my dog stay there!!!!! I asked for a refund and Iall I was told is NO REFUNDS!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stonedus
Reviewed 16 August 2010

I had a good time at this motel IT was during Bike week and there were over a million bikers there this year

Stayed: March 2007, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 March 2010

this is not a bad or great place..but it has never failed to provide the basics at a good price...it is not near the beach...it is a drive away from the beach..but it is on a bus line.

Nice enough people and hard working maid.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2009

This hotel is a great place to stay!!! Very friendly staff. Nice big pool the kids loved..We will stay there next year and recommend this hotel to all of our friends and family...

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2007

This is among the worst of the places I have ever stayed.

The carpets were dirty and apparently hadn't been vacuumed in a while. The bedspreads were extremely stained and obviously hadn't been washed in quite a while. The sheets were stained and didn't smell clean like they usually do when they are washed in standard heavy duty commercial washers -- the door to the laundry room was open the next morning and all they had were a few standard home-style washing machines! The air conditioner (individual unit in each room) was too small for the room and couldn't adequately cool the room. There were bugs everywhere.

The final icing on the cake was that there was an apparent PROSTITUTE working out of the next room for several hours in the late afternoon. She was gone before nightfall and someone else rented the room for the night.

Avoid this place even if there are no rooms available anywhere else. It would be better to sleep in your car.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled as a couple