Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown
Hampton.com
US$168
US$134
  • Beachfront
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$76
BestWestern.com
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$111
  • Pool
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$123
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$115
Travelocity
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Travelocity
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$88
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I had spent the day in Orlando buying a car and I had planned on going to the Tampa Area. After haggling most of the day I decided to return east instead of west. I didn't want to go home(Jacksonville, Fl), so I decided to stop in Daytona Beach. I have been to Daytona many times but I had never stayed at the Days Inn. Parking was convenient and close to the front of the hotel. Upon entering I was greeted by a lady at the front desk, she was very friendly. She asked me about several discount offers, AAA, military, AARP, Days Inn rewards. I was surprised at the cost of the room, under $100, I checked in and was still not expecting much. I entered my room, there was the bathroom on the left it looked clean. A kitchenette on the right, two huge queen beds and a small table to put my laptop. The sliding glass door opened to a great beach and ocean view. The bed was more comfortable than others I have slept on in much more expensive hotels. The grounds were extremely well kept. I think next time I go to Daytona I have found a hotel to be a repeat customer.

Room Tip: I was on the 6th floor and the view was great.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Bhupi P, General Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

I want to thank you for your nice compliment about a Days Inn property. Unfortunately this Days Inn is not a beach front property. Our address is 544 S Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach. Have a good day.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel was very good for the price. It was well located near the beach and restaurants. 5 minutes to the highway. It was simple but clean. The breakfast was not very good. I recommend it for somedy who doesn't expect much from an hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joel L
Bhupi P, General Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

We are happy to hear you enjoyed the price, location and the convenience to the freeway. I want to apologize about the breakfast. We hope to see you in the future. Have a good day.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

My family def put this on our " Do not stay again list" the owner of this Days inn are very cheap. They were out of linen at this Days inn I had booked the room for three people there was only enough for two people. The people on the second floor were taking a shower and it was obvious that the ceiling over the tub in our room had recently been patched I guess they did not fix the problem, the water poured through the ceiling over the tub. I am so happy one of us was not in the shower at the time this was happening. It was about 10pm at night. The breakfast is a joke. The owner put very little stuff out and we had to ask for things to be put out and then there was only a few items brought out at a time. This happened both days of our stay. The bathroom is so small it barely had room to move in it. The beds were also very hard and uncomfortable. We had thought we were getting queen beds theses were full sized. This stay was was not what I expected. We will not stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

We apologize to hear about the issues you had while you stayed with us. We will be looking into the maintenance issues and lack of linens. I am sorry for the limited breakfast items as well. We unfortunately don't offer a full breakfast at this location.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

This hotel is right on the beach, we had a room on the 6th floor over looking the pool and the ocean. We stayed for 5 days and our room had a small kitchen. The place was clean and well kept. It did not offer breakfast but across the street was a burger king for breakfast. It was a easy walk (2 to 3 blocks) or easy drive to many restaurants. The pool was clean and heated and the hot tub was always busy. The front desk was very friendly and professional and had recommendations both good and bad about restaurants in the area. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the ocean. It costs a little more but well worth it. Go to Days Inn web and reserve through national site. You may get a better deal, I know we saved about 30%
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your nice review about a Days Inn property. However we are not the beach front Days Inn. We are located at 544 S Ridgewood Ave Daytona Beach. Thank you and have a good day.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Bhupi P, General Manager at Days Inn Daytona Beach Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014