Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$120
US$134
  • Beachfront
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Tropical Winds Oceanfront Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$113
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
US$123
Homewood
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$140
US$126
Agoda.com
1,634 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pitkids eat freehot tubrestaurant staffbar and grillpool areadaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewwould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to datebeach frontprivate balcony
Reviewed 1 August 2013

We bought a "deeply discounted vacation package" trough Resort Tours of America almost 2 years ago. We were finally able to take our trip. We "upgraded" to a room classified as "Oceanfront Efficiency." It is a mediocre hotel room with a beautiful view. There is a full-size apartment refrigerator, a stove top that didn't work, a toaster that burned everything, a 4-cup coffee pot, and a hodge pudge of dishes and utensils. 1 bowl and 1 spoon. Seriously? There was no cold water. Turn on the water to way your hands and the coolest it gets is lukewarm, and continues to get warmer. When you're sunburned and want a cool shower, go to the poolside shower because the one in the room is NOT cool!

Our "kitchenette sink" faucet was disgusting with mineral deposits, and it was loose.

The heated pool did feel nice after being in the ocean all day. The hot tub was also nice. There are also two fire puts out by the pool that provide a very nice ambiance.

The location is spectacular, right on the Atlantic. Views from the room were gorgeous. The small, private balcony was nice. The very short walk (across the pool deck, Open the gate, walk down 5 steps or so and you're on the beach. And the water is maybe 50 yards away, if that) to the ocean was very nice.

Parking is limited, and right.

Overall, if you can get this room for $40 a night through a vacation club, and its only one or two people, not a bad deal. If you pay full rack (listed online as $115), or are traveling with teenagers, it is not worth it.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank DLHRobbins
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2013

We take our comments very seriously and look at them as a way to improve in any way that we can. I am a little confused however as to your response. We receive many responses every day and as you can see this is not any type of a consistent problem. We spent a lot of money and invest a lot into our employees to maintain a top 5 hotel rating. This does not happen by chance. Our rooms are beautifully decorated and if you needed more kitchen supplies we offer that through housekeeping. I have never heard a problem with the water not being cold enough and I will look into that for you. We offer an overflow parking lot across the street on sold out nights. I will have the maintenance department look at the faucet. I did look at the log book and did not see that you gave us an opportunity to solve any of your concerns with your upgraded room so I am assuming you did not want to leave that room or location. I do hope that on your next travels to the Daytona Beach area or any other hotel that you stay in while we are not perfect please allow us to make your stay right. That is our primary goal with each and every guest. Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Great service and a very clean hotel! ......What else can I say. Only downside there is really nothing on that end of the hotels. Checked in a bit early and our room was ready. Was asked if we wanted to upgrade to an oceanfront room which we agreed. Rooms are extremely clean!
Decided to have dinner at the restaurant. I believe Jennifer was our waitress which provided excellent service! Made us feel welcomed and very attentive. Even made a birthday card for my daughter! Thanks! Pool area is nice yet, due to temperatures dropping in the evening a bit cold. Other than that I recommend the hotel and would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay with others. I would like to inform you that we offer a brochure rack in the lobby with many things to do and most will pick you up from our hotel. You can rent a wave runner, Para sailing, deep sea fishing, take a trolley out front of our hotel and visit the ocean walk shops, just to name a few. Next time you come please take advantage of all that we have to create even more long lasting memories and thank you for such a nice review . I will share this with our staff.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

When we first came in Jenny helped us at the front desk there were some issues with checking in and he upgraded us to a oceanfront room for our trouble. She was very welcoming! When we checked out Rolando helped us and even gave us a key card to use the resort the day we checked out! He was super nice to us! I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I WILL be back!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Tori_fulton
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2013

I will share your comments about Jenny and Rolando and how they made a difference in your stay. I am so glad that you took the time to share that with us. I am very happy that you had a really great time. We hope when traveling to the Daytona Beach area again that you will know that we are your home away from home.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

We hosted a small getaway/birthday celebration on the weekend of July 19th..The staff at this place exceeded our expectations we all had a wonderful time and the ocean front rooms were also a plus...very nice clean property with a great staff that made this experience even better..

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisyresto

We are delighted that you chose our resort to celebrate your birthday. I hope you have created a lifetime of memories with us. Thank you for your wonderful comment.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The lobby, and hotel room, and grounds very clean. Pools nice, adequate common area's. Breakfast was just ok.....The beach access was very difficult, especially with a baby, and or if you have any physical limitations. Very steep steps. All the staff members very helpful, and friendly. I would stay at this property again, but would try and get a room more to the center on the 3rd floor. No vending and ice except on certain floors.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank southga
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

I am very glad that you took the time to share your stay with us. There is a walk ramp next door that will grant much easier access for future reference. We do offer vending on every other floor. I am thrilled that your overall experience was a memorable one. We will look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.