We rented a two double bed oceanfront efficiency for 2 adults, 1 toddler and a baby for one week.
We had a very pleasant stay. Room was freshly renovated and clean. Despite the noise outside from the pool and the road nearby, the patio door and the room door where dooing a very good job. It was very quiet for the afternoon nap. It was cleaned everyday by kind and firendly maids.
The beach is nice for young childrens. Waves are not too rough and sand is powdered.
Another good thing about the beach, it's not overcrowded and cars are permitted only few days per week in this area, depending on tides. Daytona Beach is only an hour and a half from Orlando so a little trip to Disney or Universal is easy to do on a cloudy day.
The only downside we can think of, is that the efficiency does not have an oven. You have to order pizza!
Two thumbs up!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located directly on the world's most famous beach. We are a full service hotel. We will have a 3 star, 3 Diamond rating. We offer a Kids Splash park, fire pits, over sized pool, jacuzzi, indoor/outdoor restaurant, room service, private balconies and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hotel On The Beach
- Inn On The Beach
- On The Beach Daytona
- Beach Daytona
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida