This is a great hotel to stay at whether you are in town for business or going on vacation. The hotel was recently remodeld so it is in very nice shape, very clean, very visually asthetic, and the level of service is great by the staff. The rooms are very nice, they all have ocean views, and the pool area / hot tub are also very nice. The restaruant at the hotel has good food also. One other great thing is that the hotel has beach access. The only downside is that the property is a little outside of the touristie areas if that is what you want to do. Me being on business, I don't care about that.
Especially excellent is bar tender Sue. Great fast service, bubbly fun personality, great bar tender. The other bar tender Carl is boring, irritable and annoying. I also noticed that nobody is at the bar when he is working because apparently I am not the only one that dislikes him. I know the other people I travel with also do not like him. We only go to the bar when Sue is working, and when she is we stay there until close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located directly on the world's most famous beach. We are a full service hotel. We will have a 3 star, 3 Diamond rating. We offer a Kids Splash park, fire pits, over sized pool, jacuzzi, indoor/outdoor restaurant, room service, private balconies and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, IHG and TravelUp so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hotel On The Beach
- Inn On The Beach
- On The Beach Daytona
- Beach Daytona
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida