This was a nice place to stay. The staff was friendly and the room was clean. The only thing is the area. We went in Mid-September and the entire area was in shut down mode. Besides lounging at the hotel pool and the beach there was nothing to do. Even local restaurants had closed for the season. The only restaurants that the hotel staff could recommend were chains ie. Applebees, Chli's....
Bottom line is I would recommend this hotel just not staying in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located directly on the world's most famous beach. We are a full service hotel. We will have a 3 star, 3 Diamond rating. We offer a Kids Splash park, fire pits, over sized pool, jacuzzi, indoor/outdoor restaurant, room service, private balconies and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hotel On The Beach
- Inn On The Beach
- On The Beach Daytona
- Beach Daytona
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida