Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Roomba Inn & Suites(Daytona Beach)
US$112
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$180
Hotels.com
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
US$149
US$116
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
US$73
Best Western Daytona Inn Seabreeze(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$98
Agoda.com
Beachside Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$113
Travelocity
1,619 results
All reviewsjason smithfront deskfire pitkids eat freehot tubrestaurant staffbar and grillpool areadaytona beach oceanfrontocean viewwould highly recommend this hotelgreat poolrooms were very cleanbeach accessup to datebeach frontprivate balcony
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Very nice hotel, clean and quiet. We arrived early and they let us have our room early in the day. Fridge and microwave in room was great. Beautiful beach front location. Enjoyed listening to the tide come in and walking on the beach. Enjoyed the hot tub and the heated pool!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CMouflier
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2013

Thank you for staying with us. I see you did g to take advantage of just some of the amenities that we have to offer. It also looks like you got to enjoy the oceanfront room as you stated you where listening to the waves from your room. I am so glad that your stay was an enjoyable one. We will look forward to welcoming you back again real soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

As we entered the hotel, tired and a bit drained, DJ met us with a very upbeat and welcoming attitude. He assured us that this location would be very different that the previous place we were staying. He was absolutely correct!! We felt very wanted and cared for throughout the entire stay of 2 nights. All the office staff was extremely patient and helpful. We had a great room with a terrific view, waking up to the beautiful Florida sunshine in the morning. Loved the changing LED lights in the pool, what an interesting sight from our balcony. I definitely will stay at this hotel again as I come to visit this Florida area.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank janicem104
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

This is what I like to hear. We know that before you get here there are many obstacles that could get in your way and provide for an exhausting trip just getting here. It is nice to know that DJ made a difference from the moment you entered our lobby. We like to make sure that you know now only are we glad that you are here it is because of you we are here. The next goal is to ensure a memorable stay and it appears that we have done that. This is the difference between an ordinary experience and making it an extraordinary and memorable. Thank you for your comments and I will share this with DJ.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

DJ at the front desk was very friendly & helpful - a true asset to the hotel, the view from the room is excellant- ocean front-rooms are very pleasant-food in the restaurant is good. We would absolutely stay here when in this area.

• Stayed: November 2013
3  Thank montgomery168
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Thank you very much for such a great rating. I will let DJ know what a great impact he has made on your stay. We appreciate you staying with us.

Reviewed 8 November 2013

I'm not a big Holiday Inn fan but it's the last hotel chain I don't have some privileges at so I'm doing what I can to get Gold. My review is based on this being a 3 star 'resort.' The view is obviously excellent if you get an Oceanfront room. The pool is nice and large with synchronized LED lights that change colors - which is still new enough to be a novelty. The beds were moderately comfortable. The WiFi kept fluctuating from strong to inaccessible which makes it extremely difficult to work. The waves were remarkable and there were three eagles that were soaring around our room for a while. The only caveat is that the attached restaurant is pretty bad. Both dinner and breakfast were over priced and poorly prepared. You're much better off NOT eating on the property.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank CSKapper
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like overall your stay was most memorable. We have priceless views of the ocean. As far as the restaurant goes I hope that you reported your concern to the manager as we always make things right. We do not hear very many comments about the pricing as we know it is very comparable if not cheaper then other hotel restaurants. I will speak with our Food and Beverage manager about this. I eat there frequently and always find it well prepared and very good. I do hope that you will come again as I see you really enjoyed everything else about the hotel.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Most of the beach hotels are the same. Pool Deck. Restaurant. Beach Access. But here they give you 2 free drinks and a pretty decent breakfast with your room cost. Staff is excellent. Business computers are very accessible. There is a weight room, cardio room, game room but I didn't go into any of them so I don't know about them. My stay was great, my ocean view (they are all ocean view I think) was spectacular. Beds were comfy, with two different kinds of pillows. It was reasonably priced and near where I needed to go (which admittedly wasn't the usual spots like Daytona, Bike Week or the convention center). Stay here. It's good.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank f n
Kberthiaume, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Yes we have some very unique amenities that definitely set us apart. Who else has a kids splash park, 10 ft pool, fire pits, private balconies and much more. You do not need to leave this property you have everything you need should you just decide to stay here. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again real soon.