Was here a few weeks ago on business and although the hotel was ok, didn't care for the area. Seemed kind of run down.
The view was nice and the restaurant downstairs served me well. Those were the best parts for me. Since I was here on business, I didn't get to enjoy many of the hotel features. Maybe there are some other redeeming things, but I didn't get to try them.
If I am back near Daytona, I would try a different area. Its possible Daytona is just not my favorite place either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located directly on the world's most famous beach. We are a full service hotel. We will have a 3 star, 3 Diamond rating. We offer a Kids Splash park, fire pits, over sized pool, jacuzzi, indoor/outdoor restaurant, room service, private balconies and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Hotel Daytona Beach
- Hotel On The Beach
- Inn On The Beach
- On The Beach Daytona
- Beach Daytona
- Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront Florida