I spent five fantastic nights at the Courtyard Marriott – Daytona Beach at the end of February on a business trip. I arrived a Monday evening around 6:30pm and was promptly checked-in and inside my spacious room within 10 minutes of arrival. I got room 307 which is on the third floor with a fantastic view of the Daytona Beach International Airport runway which is just what I requested.
The room was very spacious with a King Size bed, couch, work table, wardrobe, chest of drawers, air-conditioning, ample lighting, high speed internet cable and WiFi, ironing board, iron, safe and flat screen television. I only discovered on my last night there that there was a refrigerator in the room, hidden away in a cupboard adjacent to the bed. Certain rooms at the hotel have balconies and luckily I scooped one of them. The views were stunning.
Hotel Services & Facilities
The hotel provides a complimentary 24HR shuttle service to Daytona Beach International Airport. In addition, they take guests wherever they require within a 2 mile radius of the hotel from 7am to 6pm. There is a gym, swimming pool and hot tub, business centre, Bistro Restaurant and also a little convenience store within reception with lots of drinks and snacks including ice cream, bottled water, frozen pizza etc. Any toiletries which a guest may need they can obtain from the front desk as well. Housekeeping was done daily and very effectively.
The hotel is located on Richard Petty Blvd off the International Speedway. There are several restaurants within walking distance including McDonalds, Wendy’s Burger King, Denny’s, Outback Steakhouse and Olive Garden. The Volusia Mall is a 10 minute walk from the front desk and there are more restaurants there. The location is also first-rate for those needing to visit the campus of the Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Next time I travel to this area of Daytona Beach I will most certainly stay at this Courtyard Marriott. They have very high standards and the service was excellent all-round. Let me say a special thank you to Shamora, Francine, Fred and Brandon. You are all stars and an absolute credit to Marriott International. Keep up the excellent work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Courtyard Daytona Beach hotel near Daytona International Speedway features spacious guest rooms, designed with comfort and convenience. Enjoy our Daytona hotel accommodations with sitting areas, work space with ergonomic chair and complimentary high speed internet service. Our hotel in Daytona Beach features a new state-of-the-art lobby offering flexible spaces, free Wi-Fi throughout and easy access to news, weather and airport via our GoBoard(r). The highlight of our new lobby experience is The Bistro- Eat. Drink. Connect. Enjoy enhanced food and beverage offerings for breakfast and dinner, all new dining options, or grab a quick bite at the market, open 24 Hours. Stay fit while traveling at our on-site fitness center or relax in our outdoor pool and whirlpool. Our Daytona hotel offers over 1,700 square feet of flexible meeting space to host your next meeting or event. Start planning your stay today at our hotel in Daytona Beach and allow us to help you make the most of every travel experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport Florida
- Daytona Beach Marriott
- Daytona Beach Courtyard