Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
US$150
US$134
  • Beachfront
US$134
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$106
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$207
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$111
  • Pool
All reviewsembry riddlecourtyard marriotttypical courtyardfront deskgreat lobbyhotel was recently renovatedsister hotelnice hotelexceptional staffhotel experiencesbusiness travelerentire weekendbusiness triproom was cleanclose to the hotelking roomminute drive
Reviewed 27 April 2013

I stayed for business - it wasn't too far from the freeway, nor the airport and the Daytona Race Track. It was very nice, clean, modern - a typical Courtyard. The gym - not so great. It does have the modern Courtyard set up, etc..

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
AlexFreid, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Good Afternoon...

Thank you for taking the time to give a review of your recent stay with us. It is always invigorating to receive such an encouraging review. I will make sure to share your comments with our team. Also, I will review our exercise room to see if there are any opportunities to change it arounda little. From a space standpoint, we have as much equipment as we can in there, but I will review the Marriott standards and see what we can do.

Again, thank you and we look forward to you visiting again!

Reviewed 11 April 2013

With the help of Kathy Nikou with BeachBumVacations, we were able to work up a last minute mini vacation over Easter weekend. Great job Kathy. The hotel is just a few miles off the beach and away from all of the wild spring breakers. Exactly what we needed. All of the hotel staff that we came in contact with were very professional. Front desk, Maids, Kitchenette staff and Maintenance. Pool area nice and clean, nice hot tub. Rented a car from Hertz and squeezed in some sight seeing. Will be on the list of to-do's again if the opportunity arises.
David and Janet Stuckey

Room Tip: Ask for a poolside room with a balcony
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
AlexFreid, Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Good Afternoon David and Janet Stuckey...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Marriott in Daytona Beach. I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for your recent stay with us as well as thank you for the great comments. I am glad that we made your Easter weekend more enjoyable and our staff looks forward to you return in the near future.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know....

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Attending a conference required a three-night stay at this property and while I am quite familiar with the Courtyard brand (and quite pleased), it was my first stay at this property. It's an exceptional hotel -- from an operational standpoint -- while delivering the standards one expects from a Courtyard property. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, nice lobby area and clean, comfortable rooms. Being relatively close to an airport and interstate (not to mention the speedway) might give some a pause for selecting the property, but I found my room very quiet. If seek a clean and attractive property that's convenient to many things in the area, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
AlexFreid, General Manager at Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2013

Good Afternoon...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Marriott in Daytona Beach, FL. Thank you for choosing Marriott for your trip in early April during your conference. As you mentioned, our staff is highly dedicated to living the core values of our Courtyard brand. It is wonderful that you had the chance to experience our team and product. Thank you for the great comments!

If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

I spent three nights at the hotel for the Florida Afican American Museum Network Conference. I was pleasantly suprised at the clean rooms and top notch service. The front desk staff were very nice and efficient. Housekeeping was top notch and even offered toothpaste and other extra amenities without request. If I needed to call down for any reason, the staff were attentive and responsive. I would definitely stay there again and highly recommend the hotel as an affordable and beautiful place to stay.

Room Tip: Request a second or third floor room for extra peace and quiet

Good Afternoon...

My name is Alex Freid and I am the General Manager for Marriott in Daytona Beach, FL. Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our hotel. Our team works very hard to ensure all of our guests have a wonderful experience while staying with us. It is always nice to hear the great comments from guests who truly appreciate that effort. Thank you!

If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please let us know.

Reviewed 5 April 2013 via mobile

We had never been to Daytona Beach before. Travel tip: don't go! The town is nothing more than a rundown (really rundown) has been (way has been) spring break destination. This hotel was an oasis. Very nice. Better part of town - near the race track and airport. Rooms were nice, new and clean. Staff was super nice. Great place. Value was my only 4/5 stars.

• Stayed: March 2013