The room was not clean. We stayed at a Hampton Inn the night prior to arrival. The cleanliness of the room was day and night in favor of the Hampton Inn. In addition, our room had ants. We had it treated twice during our 3 night stay. Ants on the dining table, on both night stands, in the bathroom, and on me. Housekeeping and towel service was poor and what little happen was very late in the day. Sheets and blankets were worn/thin.
Restaurant facilities are overstated on their website. Had dinner and breakfast at the Reflections Restaurant. Both the wait staff and bar was incredibly understaffed. It is poor quality food for the price at dinner and a very limited wine and liquor selection at the bar. Breakfast buffet was average.
Revive does not sport “a menu that focuses on fast and light…” This is an oversized closet that was never staffed during our stay. Candy, chips, and drinks are the primary food selection.
Reef pool bar: I was disappointed that they did not have a meal menu.
We attended a wedding at the DBR. Staff was rude. They called the police and evicted the Bride and Groom from the premises. Hotel claimed an imaginary fight and that the groom was drunk and disorderly. Police were very professional but dumfounded as to why they were called. No one was arrested. The police escorted the groom and bride to their car to drive away. So apparently the police did not think that they were impaired. The whole thing was a complete over reaction by a very immature staff. As a businessman and CPA, I will never host an event or meeting at this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy ultimate comfort and luxurious ocean front accommodation where every unit has a kitchenette at the Daytona Beach Resort. Once you arrive, choose between a dip in our white sandy beach or one of four resort pools. After a morning of swimming and sunbathing, workout in our fitness center. Couples can enjoy an afternoon cocktail at our Reef Pool Bar while children catch waves and place their finishing touches on their sandcastles. Finish the perfect day with a great meal at our ocean front restaurant and head into a deep sleep while listening to the sounds of the waves. Whether you've come to our resort for the sand and the sun, or whether you've come here for an important conference or the wedding of loved ones, we're fully confident our Daytona Beach hotel will accommodate your vacation needs to the point of being unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Resort And Conference Center Florida