I stayed there during the weekend of the Rolex Daytona 24 Hours race-a-thon in late January. A $25 cab ride to the Speedway if you don't want to bother with a car. Quiet, ocean view king size room on the fifth floor, roomy and clean. $165 a night for a junior suite. Very good price considering the big race was going on and everything in town was sold out. Only gripe would be the tired bath towels. The restaurant and bar near the pool offer a reasonable breakfast buffet with great views of the beach. Staff was friendly. Within walking distance of several very good restauranst. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy ultimate comfort and luxurious ocean front accommodation where every unit has a kitchenette at the Daytona Beach Resort. Once you arrive, choose between a dip in our white sandy beach or one of four resort pools. After a morning of swimming and sunbathing, workout in our fitness center. Couples can enjoy an afternoon cocktail at our Reef Pool Bar while children catch waves and place their finishing touches on their sandcastles. Finish the perfect day with a great meal at our ocean front restaurant and head into a deep sleep while listening to the sounds of the waves. Whether you've come to our resort for the sand and the sun, or whether you've come here for an important conference or the wedding of loved ones, we're fully confident our Daytona Beach hotel will accommodate your vacation needs to the point of being unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Resort And Conference Center Florida