Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center
Hampton Inn Daytona Beach/Beachfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$120
US$152
US$134
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Holiday Inn Daytona Beach LPGA Blvd(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$113
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$106
Daytona Beach Regency(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$207
Quality Inn Daytona Speedway(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$80
QualityInn
US$134
US$123
Homewood
Plaza Resort & Spa(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$113
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Best Western International Speedway Hotel(Daytona Beach)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$76
BestWestern.com
US$135
US$122
1,052 results
All reviewsocean frontfront deskindoor poolacross the streetparking garagestove topfull size fridgesmall kitchenfire pitnon smokingtwo queen bedsoceanfront roomeasy access to the beachbike weekspring breakbalconytubs
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Not only is this an amazing, clean resort with great amenities, but the customer service my young son and I experienced was the best I've EVER had.

Special mention goes out to Toby, Ally and Michael who not only knew us by first names, but who went out of their way to ensure any travel issues (not at all related to the resort) were 100% taken care of. All other resorts and hotels should be trained half as well as the staff here.

The Daytona Beach Resort is suitable to everyone... family, couples and singles. With 2 large outdoor pools and an outdoor children's swim area PLUS an indoor pool with 2 hot tubs (with different temperatures) this resort caters to everyone.

My family will DEFINITELY stay here again.

1  Thank SoulSpice
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We, like some of the other reviews I saw, asked for a specific room type and was told they couldn't guarantee me that type of room. when we went to check in and found out that they put us on a higher floor, at our request they changed our room. I think the prices in the bar/restaurant are good with the exception of the Sunday breakfast buffet, it is a little costly and I don't eat enough to pay that kind of money. We have stayed here a couple times and I travel with my grandchildren so having the kitchenette was nice. The last time we stayed it rained the whole time so it was nice that they have an in-door pool. It's also nice that they have a pool for smoker's and a pool for non-smokers for when it's not raining. The people are very friendly and the hotel is clean. There is a Subway, Ruby Tuesday's, Denny's and a Publix right across the street. We will definitely being staying there again.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for a one night getaway. We called for reservations and wanted a private balcony ocean front. I was first told when I called in the reservations that they couldn't guarantee me a certain room but would try to make sure that I had oceanfront. ( which made me nervous) So after we get there and checked in we do get a private balcony ocean front on the second floor. So not very private, it was right behind one of the pools. We asked the night front desk to please do a wake up call for us at 10:00 am. So the next morning, we wake up and it's 1:00 pm. I am freaking out and I call the front desk ( checkout is at 11:00) and they complimentary gave us late checkout, which was okay but I still lost three hours of my day :(. But overall the hotel was pretty good. It was clean everywhere. Nice a/c. Awesome pool areas even for the kids. And pretty quite at night, even all night beach access. I did think that the inside pool, gym and sauna should have been available anytime with card. And there were not any snack vending machines only drinks. But all in all I would recommend it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We paid $255 to stay for 2 nights. We were on the 8th floor. The view was great. The hotel was clean. The staff was friendly. The price was perfect for our oceanfront standard. The bar was a little expensive and closed at 9 or 10 o'clock on Thursday night. On Friday, they were open til 2. When I am on vacation, I like to spend the days on the beach and the nights shopping and and enjoying the night life (i.e. the bar) The poolside bar closed even earlier. Probly around sunset. And the second day we were there they never opened the pool bar. The restaurant was a little pricey. For our family of 3 (2 adults and a 9 year old) it was around $75. The jerk chicken had a little too much seasoning. The only complaint about our room was that our remote hardly worked. I also thought there should have been a hook behind the bathroom door. Since we were on the 8th floor, our balcony chairs didn't quite fit on the balcony. We met a guy named PJ who was on the 12th floor and it was standing room only on his balcony. My sister had a room on the 3rd floor and her balcony was big! So the higher you go up the smaller the balcony. I think I would want to try the 7th floor. The room was huge and so was the bathroom! Would definitely come back but probably would choose a little cheaper restaurant. And definitley bring your own cocktails since the bar/pool bar either close early or dont open at all. When your on vacaion, nobody is ready to go to bed at 10 o'clock. Oh, and dont get a room in the old part of the building, it dirty and my sister changed rooms because it was that bad. The maintenace man overheard us talking about it and he agreed that that part of the hotel was a dump. But hopefully they will get that renovated very soon!

Room Tip: Go for the 7th floor!
Reviewed 30 April 2014

There is no other place to stay but Daytona Beach Resort. The staff is excellent, and the amenities are awesome. My family have stayed at several other resorts in the last 6 years but the last few have been here.

• Stayed: April 2014