Booked a last minute room for 6. Since they were only hotel available we were skeptical. However, the booking agent was great, check in was a breeze and the room was perfect. Yes, the carpets are worn but who cares?! Room was clean. No complaints there. We stayed in room 554. Comfy beds, loved the kitchenette, beautiful ocean view, great pools, ideal location. We needed extra towels and they brought them up right away. The hideabed didnt have sheets but no worries, someone brought them up fast as lightening. We didn't want all the hoopla from drivers on beach. This area of beach is perfect. Nice families, no drunks, no rowdy teens, large beach so there is plenty of room for everyone (unlike other places you don't have to jockey for positioning.) They even have beach rental dudes coming by every 15 minutes for chairs, umbrellas and boards. We take our own but it was nice to see it's available. LOVED the active lifeguards patrolling beach. Water isn't clear but it is cool and waves are fun for body surfing and boogie boards. Even got to surf the last day. Volleyball area is nice right by the hotel and everyone just joined in. The kids loved the indoor pool and hot tub but not me as it was very chlorinated. Even though it is a large facility, it's great because of the ease of the garage and elevators. Never had to even go to the lobby. At check out, they were quick. DOWNSIDE: they allow smokers all around the pool area and there were a lot of them! It's a typical older beach property that's been renovated. Didn't eat or drink here so can't comment on that. I'd definitely go back. Decent hotel, nothing fancy. We enjoyed Daytona!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy ultimate comfort and luxurious ocean front accommodation where every unit has a kitchenette at the Daytona Beach Resort. Once you arrive, choose between a dip in our white sandy beach or one of four resort pools. After a morning of swimming and sunbathing, workout in our fitness center. Couples can enjoy an afternoon cocktail at our Reef Pool Bar while children catch waves and place their finishing touches on their sandcastles. Finish the perfect day with a great meal at our ocean front restaurant and head into a deep sleep while listening to the sounds of the waves. Whether you've come to our resort for the sand and the sun, or whether you've come here for an important conference or the wedding of loved ones, we're fully confident our Daytona Beach hotel will accommodate your vacation needs to the point of being unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Kognitiv US Corp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Resort And Conference Center Florida