After reading some of the reviews online, I was concerned when we booked our Daytona 500 trip and picked this hotel. It was after the hotel was booked with the package that I read the online reviews.
We arrived earlier than we were expected but was able to check into our room with no problem. The room was clean and well stocked. While I do agree that the "ocean view room" did look over the roof to see the beach, it did provide a view of the ocean as promised. If you want an unobstructed view of the ocean, ask for an ocean front room. You might have to pay more, but there should be nothing blocking the view.
The staff was friendly and helpful. They answered our questions and made us feel right at home. I even asked the front desk one morning when we left the hotel early if they would make sure we received a newspaper since they had not yet arrived. While I was waiting on my ride to arrive, the newspaper carrier came. I was going to have my husband run the paper back to our room. The young man at the front desk said he would be happy to do that for us. In the meantime, the carrier also left a paper at the room door and we had 2 papers in our room when we returned.
The day we checked out, we went to breakfast after we checked out. I asked the front desk if we could come back later to print our boarding pass for our flight the next day as we were on our way to Orlando. They let us come back in and print our boarding pass at the front desk even though at that point we were no longer a registered guest. They even thanked us again for staying with them and we received a promotion for a discount on a future stay in the next few months.
I would stay there again as I felt it was very nice and the service was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy ultimate comfort and luxurious ocean front accommodation where every unit has a kitchenette at the Daytona Beach Resort. Once you arrive, choose between a dip in our white sandy beach or one of four resort pools. After a morning of swimming and sunbathing, workout in our fitness center. Couples can enjoy an afternoon cocktail at our Reef Pool Bar while children catch waves and place their finishing touches on their sandcastles. Finish the perfect day with a great meal at our ocean front restaurant and head into a deep sleep while listening to the sounds of the waves. Whether you've come to our resort for the sand and the sun, or whether you've come here for an important conference or the wedding of loved ones, we're fully confident our Daytona Beach hotel will accommodate your vacation needs to the point of being unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Resort And Conference Center Florida