I just returned from this "resort" after a week long stay. We booked on priceline and requested a room with 2 beds because there was 4 of us traveling....however, when we got there "all they had" was a room with 1 king bed. We stated that we needed 2 queens....but they put us in the King room anyway with a puny pull out sofa. We were told the reason why they couldn't grant our request was because there was a "very large wedding group" arriving there for the week. Okay...this was true...there WAS a wedding...but large? Not so much. Most of the guests were in and out in 1 day....after Sunday (the wedding was Saturday), the parking lot and deck was practically empty and there was no sign of a wedding group there anymore. That was really the only mishap we had with the staff. They were very nice to accommodate us if we needed something (extra linens, towels, etc.) and there was plenty to do around the resort. I wish we could have gotten the chance to try the resort restaurant.
The hotel was about a 5 minute drive into "downtown" Daytona near the Ocean Walk which was nice. We weren't in the middle of all the activity so we could sleep at night yet it was just around the corner if need be. We took a day trip up to St. Augustine and it was beautiful! I recommend that!
Overall, a great stay. I also enjoyed the small kitchen that was in the room. No oven, but there was a stove top and full fridge/microwave. The internet and parking were included in the $13/day resort fee. So, technically, they aren't free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy ultimate comfort and luxurious ocean front accommodation where every unit has a kitchenette at the Daytona Beach Resort. Once you arrive, choose between a dip in our white sandy beach or one of four resort pools. After a morning of swimming and sunbathing, workout in our fitness center. Couples can enjoy an afternoon cocktail at our Reef Pool Bar while children catch waves and place their finishing touches on their sandcastles. Finish the perfect day with a great meal at our ocean front restaurant and head into a deep sleep while listening to the sounds of the waves. Whether you've come to our resort for the sand and the sun, or whether you've come here for an important conference or the wedding of loved ones, we're fully confident our Daytona Beach hotel will accommodate your vacation needs to the point of being unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Kognitiv US Corp, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach Resort And Conference Center Florida