“greatt(:”

Ranked #43 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
Lafayette, Tennessee
“greatt(:”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

well i went there had wonderful room service and a great view it was a once in a lifetime thing for me I am coming in June should be funn

<3 Ash

Room Tip: higher floors and sea view
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
6 Thank ashley w

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Ocala, Florida, United States
Reviewed 27 September 2011

I have stayed at the Cove Motel several times and feel each time like I am with family. The personnel are friendly, warm and helpful. The accommodations are clean and with the kitchen it makes a perfect place to stay and relax. Being on the oceanfront is spectacular and the pool and patio are sparkling clean. I have stayed many places but this is the one I continue to return to and plan to do even more in the future. Mickey

Room Tip: I prefer the oceanfront however all the rooms have a view of the ocean. I usually stay on the two u...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank Mickeyst
St. John's, Canada
Reviewed 18 August 2011

I love the fact we are right on the beach, the price is very good and I know the staff like family. The rooms are very good and the kitchen is a big plus. I have referred this place to all my friends and most have gone back as I do year after year. If your looking for a 200-300 dollar room with all the bells and whistles then go somewhere else, but if your looking for a reasonable price, on the beach and very clean, this your spot. Going back in Sept and I'm as excited as I was the first time I went to Daytona in 1988.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
7 Thank Deborah594
Trenton, Georgia
Reviewed 16 July 2011

we stayed 4 nights and 5 days. Enjoyed every minute of our stay. We visited Flagler Beach and St.Augustine Lighthouse.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank grace122652
Boucherville, Canada
Reviewed 12 July 2011

February 2011 - Daytona 500 Race Week
We were there from Thursday to the following Thursday.
I loved the fact that we had a kitchenette that served our purposes perfectly.
The view from our room was awesome and we were right on the beach.
We looked forward to taking our morning coffee on the balcony overlooking the ocean.
We're not very demanding people, so all was ok. We had problems with the shower-head and fifteen minutes after reporting the problem, a new one was installed.
I recommend this place and would go back without hesitation. This might not be a five-star hotel, but this is just my kind of place.

Room Tip: Two beds with a kitchenette - oceanview from our room. All rooms had a great view in my opinion.
  • Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank roylaurie
North York
Reviewed 15 May 2011

very outdated, walls and plaster falling apart on inside and outside, comfortable beds, patio much too small, not enough room to put chair straight ahead, had to put sideways, price is reasonable, effeciency room with fridge and burner stove, but very old,grease coming ot from the side caked on, no fan in the washroom , very small and we had to open a window when we took a shower. nice pool, but they said it was heated, did not seem like it was, was pretty cold on most days. lights in the unit not properly positioned if someone wanted to watch t.v late while their partner was sleeping, again you get what you pay for, but i would not recommend, spend a bit more and the two hotels on either sideoffer the same thing and are much nicer. owner did not seem to be too friendly the week we went, also washer and dryer very old, needs a major update!!!!! last thing was told by the clerk at the front desk that fee for the entire stay had to be paid up front, did save some money coming here but I doubt very much that we will return, the maintenance man cleaning daily and very friendly.

kitchener ontario
May 2011.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Mike G
Newport. Me 04953
Reviewed 26 April 2011

We found office,building and grounds staff friendly and helpful. the room was in good shape and on the beach. Parking was good. With all this motel had to offer it was a great deal. Extended our stay from three days to seven, that is how much we enjoyed our stay. We will return to The Cove Motel each time we are in the Daytona Beach area.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple