“Awesome!”

Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
Ranked #14 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2012 via mobile

My husband and I love this hotel. It is in a good location and well kept. I took my nieces this past weekend. We all wanted our own beds so I brought the aero bed. I was so shocked to see the housekeeper made the aero bed. They did not have to. The pool area was clean and on the weekends they have lunch in pool area for guests. Just an awesome hotel for the price and on the beach. We have been here at several different times and have never been unsatisfied. We will be back definately.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Anakinboots

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Polish first
Providence, Rhode Island
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2012

Recently stayed at this hotel for an extended weekend. The staff was fantastic and very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The pool area was comfortable, and I enjoyed being at the quiet end of the beach. The only negative was the couple in the room next to us liked to argue as well as watch tv loudly well into the early morning, however I chose not to mention it to the front desk. Overall, aside from Tropical Storm Debby which arrived that weekend as well, it was a very enjoyable stay.

Room Tip: Can't beat the oceanfront rooms for the fantastic view!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Kathi D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights. We had a great oceanfront view. The desk staff were very friendly. Coffee always was available when I wanted a cup. In the room was a small kitchen and coffee maker. I really liked the indoor parking. Great for a cool car in the Florida heat. We really enjoyed our stay. I would stay here again the next time visiting the beach. The only downside was not making up our room until later in the afternoon.

• Stayed July 2012
Lugoff
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

My husband and I visited the Days Inn Tropical Seas the first week in May and I am sorry for posting this so late. It was absolutely fantastic. Stayed oceanfront on the second floor which is where the front desk is located. Could not have had any better front desk staff. After arriving and seeing our room, this being our first trip to Daytona Beach Shores we wanted to stay 3 nights instead of 2. The gentleman at the front desk went out of his way to make that happen. Hotel was very clean and well-kept. Even though we did not use the pool we noticed towels were provided. Plenty of parking. Free coffee all day. Beautiful and quiet section of the beach. And a putt-putt golf course just across the street which we enjoyed. No restaurant but plenty of places to eat nearby. Very reasonably priced. Already planning a return trip.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LugoffBeachBum
Losantville, Indiana, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2012

Great stay, and extremely nice and helpful staff!!! We checked in and the front desk clerk (Diane) gave us suggestions as to where to go eat that was different!! We loved the place!! She was there and spoke to us every time we walked through. The room was well cleaned each day! We had only one complaint while we stayed there, and that was that next year we didn't want to stay right next to the elevator.....we heard it all night! But even that didn't make it a bad stay!!!! I would recommend it to others in a heartbeat!!!

Room Tip: Rooms right beside the elevators are a bit noisy all night.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. I went there for a spring break, we had a wonderful beach front room and it was the most wonderful experience. My kids complained about no signal on their phones while inside the room and I told them who cares we are on vacation. We were very sorry we had only chosen one night to stay there, you will need more than one night, that is for sure. The staff was very nice and hospitable.

Room Tip: Beach front rooms are great for a pool view as well as a sunrise view!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2012

This is our second stay at this hotel, and we are already planning next summer's vacation.
This hotel is perfectly located on the beach. The rooms with kitchens are perfect for longer stays.
The property is well-kept, and is quiet. The hotel even provides pool toys and towels.
There is a good range of guests' age, and they come from all over the country and everyone is very friendly.
Diane at the front desk is always friendly and eager to give advice where to go for a good meal.
I would definetely recommend this property. The rooms are reasonable priced, they are very clean.
I hope everyone enjoys this hotel as much as my family and I do.
Monica/Tampa, Florida

Room Tip: third floor or higher
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family