“Awesome crab and shrimp”
Review of Crab Stop II

Crab Stop II
Ranked #18 of 451 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Great crab legs, garlic crab, sausage, potatoes, corn, etc. This place was well worth it! Food and service here is great.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

Four of us had a late lunch here Tuesday afternoon.
Soups very good. Corn fritters (compliments of house) yummmmy!
Garlic butter potatoes good but whoa heavy on top with seasoning ( I turned mine upside down to tone down the seasoning).
Everything served hot. Everyone happy with food.
We recommend trying it out yourselves.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I can't even begin to tell you about my love for this place. The beach and the Crab Stop are a definite on our trips down here everything else is always TBD. It all started 3 years ago when I first visited the area and was looking for crab legs. It came up highly rated, I'm going to be honest, we pulled up and I was reluctant to get out. It's definitely an old IHOP. We went in, they were super friendly. They greeted us with delicious fried corn fritters covered in powdered sugar. I looked at the menu-an order of crab legs-$7. WHAT?! If you are like me and don't plan on eating an oceans worth of crab legs...that's amazing! 2 orders of crab legs a side of $2 fries and $1.50 hush puppies...$17.50 for a crab leg dinner?!?! Let me tell you, it's not just plain crab legs with butter on the side....they are covered in a butter/seasoning mix that will make you want to eat your hand afterwards instead of use a wet nap(ok maybe not, but pretty close!) For you weird non-crab lovers like my husband-he gets the "hurt me cheeseburger" and loves every last bite. Seriously, he looks forward to the Crab Stop too. We have been here 6 times-every time we are in the area, it's consistent quality of food, taste of food, service and price. Choose this place as your Crab Spot on your vacation you won't be sorry!

1  Thank Mandolinmoon
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant on our trip to Daytona Beach we saw it on a drive by status and also our friend that was with us remembered visiting a long time ago. Absolutely amazing food love the snow crab that we got which include shrimp potatoes and corn on the cob. You get complimentary corn fritters when you arrive but we ordered portion of them along with honey, yum yum. They serve fresh crab which is delivered every 2 days. I highly recommend this place and the service was fantastic. Have a magical day everyone and God bless.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

We were greeted upon entering. We were a party of three and had to wait 10-15 minutes. While waiting we reviewed the menu as this was our first visit.

The atmosphere is busy and somewhat loud. Staff working the tables are busy, busy, busy!

Our waitress was informative on the menu items. We ordered fried shrimp, shrimp special and the rice bowl with extra meat....Once ordered the food came out hot and as ordered.

Wait staff was attentive, food was good. The noise level made it somewhat difficult to relax through a meal!