“Nice atmosphere great food”

Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 375 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 1971 by my beloved parents Tony and Connie Zappitelli in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada Zappi's is first class, please come see for yourself our New Zappi's Italian Garden Restaurant offers everything you need for a wonderful dining experience that you will treasure for a lifetime. Please start your evening at our Zappi's Lounge serving all the best liquor, beer and Wines offering Happy Hour all day everyday. We offer a Tapas menu 3pm - 7pm in the lounge daily. Jennifer is our very own in-house wine expert seeking out and trying personally every bottle only then placing the best of wines on our extensive list of domestic and imports. Our outdoor Piazza offers that perfect ambiance you would think your dining outside in La Piazza Florence, Italy. Zappi's dining room offers high back booths for that perfect romantic conversation you will not find anywhere. We are proudly independently owned and operated by Jennifer, myself Paul along with our son Jakson we are truly excited to be apart of your evening and thank you for dining and supporting our establishment.
Haines City, Florida
“Nice atmosphere great food”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Hubby and I came upon this Italian bistro last night. Thought it looked a little pricey But you get what you pay for. Wine was only $4 a glass. Salads came with the meal. Italian style rolls with olive oil, balsamic vinaigrette and garlic before the salad were delicious. Seconds were offered and enjoyed.
Hubby had a pasta bowl. Spaghetti carbonara and added sausages. He thought it was very good. Not so much the sausages.
I had chicken Parmesan which was honestly one of the best I have ever tasted. The sauce was sweet and delicious. Took half if it home as the portions were so large.
Waitress was so very nice and helpful. She was training another waitress and between them both kept us laughing. You don't get that very often these days!!
Don't hesitate to try this place. They do offer both inside and outside seating. Also serving pizza, you can order a little less expense if you want something easier on your wallet. The bill for two meals, one appetizer, of wild mushroom risotto, which was delicious, and two glasses of wine came to $59 plus tip. Very we'll worth it. Bona petite!!

1 Thank JoJo676

Ormond Beach, Florida
“It is called pasta, not noodles !”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

The owner or manager needs to have a meeting with the wait staff to let them know that when you work in an Italian restaurant to call pasta what it is pasta, not noodles. That being said, as far as the food I have better and I have had worse. At first taste the sauce was good but as I kept eating became acidy. The sausage was tasty but was served sliced and sliced again and grilled. The house salad was very tasty but also very small. I wouldn't say I won't go back but I will not go out of my way to go there either.

• Visited April 2014
“A bright spot 4 downtown Daytona Beach”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

the Italian garden ambiance is very comfortably nice.food is good, price is not overwhelming. House pores on drinks are adequate as is the house wine.wait staff is friendly as is the owner.

Holly Hill, Florida
“Love this place”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Good food very comfortable atmosphere . Always we have food that is prepared fresh and seasoned just right .There coffee is delicious .

Visited January 2014
1 Thank cpanos408
Ormond Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anti-pet. Will no longer give them my business.”
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I was a regular diner until today, when I happened to have my little dog with me. Although they have a nice separate outside patio area, they would not allow me to bring the dog into the open patio so they lost a regular customer. There was no reason for their position regarding the dog.

1 Thank brownlaw