“Good food and drink”

Price range: US$8 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Hello and welcome to H20 Daytona Bar and Grill! Tucked inside the recently updated Holiday Inn Resort Oceanfront, along A1A just before you cross into Daytona Beach Shores, H2O is an amazingly clean and neat little pool front restaurant with a lounge and dining inside and out. With a great view of the busy pool, beach and Atlantic Ocean stretching out behind it, our guests enjoy a constant cool breeze on the covered patio area. Come visit us for great food and exceptional service. H2O Bar and Grill offers Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner served from 7:00 am -11:00 pm. Room Service is available from 7:00 AM-9:00 PM. Come sample our full American Menu, Daily Drink Specials and Daily Lunch and Dinner Specials. Our award winning chef has created freshly prepared sandwiches and unique dinner items like our always popular H2O Chicken Pasta.
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Food was excellent and served very quickly.. We enjoyed the lung and the entertainment. Had a great bartender!

There are newer reviews for H20 Daytona Bar and Grill

Reviewed 19 February 2014

While staying at the attached Holiday Inn, we decided to give the restaurant a try for dinner. We sat outdoors with a great view of the pool and ocean. Our server was friendly and attentive to our needs and the food was really great. We're glad we gave it a try and will certainly eat here again before leaving on this trip and on future trips to DB.

Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

Let's get the tip "issue" out of the way... Yes they add an 18% tip into your bill. For the reviewers upset by this fee on a 20$ meal you are probably the reason they had to start adding this in automatically. Servers don't make much money and live off tips you know. My visit to H20 was pleasant. I sat outside on the patio overlooking the beach at sunset. The view was really nice and a guy was playing live music. I ordered the chicken pasta which came with salad and bread. My caesar salad was extremely tasty. The main dish was a delightful dish. It was more than I could finish in one sitting after enjoying the bread and salad. My server was Kelly and she was often assisted by the other very attentive servers. Would I go back? Yes! I will be going back again soon to try other menu items. This place isn't perfect but what place is? Anybody can have an off night but I didn't find this to be the case when I was there. So head on over and enjoy a nice meal beachside. I don't believe you will be disappointed!

1  Thank Daventure
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Service, food and drinks were fantastic and delivered promptly with a smile! Attentive service without smothering, Carl was there like he was reading our minds!

Reviewed 2 January 2014

First off, we felt at home from the moment we stepped into the restaurant and lounge. Carl greeted us immediately and his service was outstanding. He and the server were committed to making us feel welcome, and ensured everything was just right.

1  Thank WJFaulkner