Always have stayed with La Quinta & I have to say this was the worst one I have stayed at. So many issues & the only reason for giving 2 stars was the view. Right on the beach & easy walkway to it. Here's the good.
1. The view was great
2. The breakfast woman who tried keeping up with the outed food was very friendly & polite
1. Booked 4 rooms for family & was using points for my room. The points were used on a different room even when the manager confirmed at checkin it was mine so I was overcharged by $40
2. Pool was very cold because the heater was broken
3. For a newly remodeled lobby, there are no places to sit in the lobby for breakfast with the amount of rooms they have
4. Refrigerator in the room didn't work
5. Wi-fi wasn't working over 1/2 the time.
6. Extremely small & smelly elevator.
7. Air conditioner in the room was set at 69 & it was 77 in the room
8. Lots of bug problems in the room before we even entered it
9. Trash bag of food outside of door left for almost a full day (no idea where it came from)
10. Parking lot is a very tight squeeze, especially for a bigger car. But the worst of the parking is the small lot. Twice I had to park across the street (which the front desk lets you know where you can park) due to the small lot. Walking across the 5 lane busy Oceandrive isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Expedia so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Daytona Beach Hotel Daytona Beach
- La Quinta Daytona Beach
- Daytona Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront Daytona Beach Florida