“Favorite Lunch Spot”

Jack & Luo Subs & Grill
Ranked #136 of 419 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Deli
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to our favorite lunch spot in Daytona Beach. Had a wrap of my special wrap that was just the way I ordered it. Always friendly service with great food. Wife had wings and homemade chips. They came out fresh and warm. No issues as always and will always recommend it to everyone. Plenty of food for the price and it is made to order.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

At our shop people bring us food from there we eat very good here. they have great food. a good choice for all occasions

Reviewed 25 June 2017

We are from Illinois and visited Daytona the 2 nd week in June. My kids and I were looking for a great local place for lunch and we found it! You order at the counter and chose from a great menu on the wall.
The counter person was very friendly and gave us service with a smile. I ordered the pastrami and Turkey sub. It was delicious. Plenty of meat and just the right amount of fixings and condiments. This mom and pop deli style restaurant gets high marks from us. When we visit Daytona Fla again we will definitely be back to Jack and Luo 's.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

This sandwich shop is wonderful. I've had lunch there for over 6 years. They have a very large selection. You can't beat the prices. Sub or Sandwich. Also salads and chips. One of my favorite places for a great lunch!!

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

This is our favorite place to get a sandwich. Owner and employees are the best! Food is awesome! Try the round fries! Have Lamarcus let you sample his hot sauce!

1  Thank KeyserSoze91