“Hall Of Fame Service”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Hall Of Fame Service”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We went to eat at Legends one Thursday night using a Restaurant.com coupon. Usually when you use something like this, you can expect mediocre service at best but tonight I was pleasantly service. Troy was our server and he had to be the most incredible server ever. Our glasses were never empty and he was very attentive to us along with his other tables. Don't get me wrong, the ribs were AWESOME and the wings were incredible but Troy is the reason we will be back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Lona M

West Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stayed at the Hilton and this was an excellent place to eat. They have the best pizza in the world..I never would have expected it. The service is good and the prices are very reasonable! My son loved the salmon and his friend had a grilled cheese sandwich that looked yummy. Highly recommend this place!!!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank headsped1
Florida
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Great if You are Staying at the Hilton”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

When you stay at the Hilton- you are charged a $10 daily "resort fee" Ugh. Hate that charge. BUT- it entitles you to one free appetizer per day, in the hopes you'll eat at the hotel. You can (and we did) get one appetizer per day (nothing else) to go... and took it outside to eat while looking at the ocean.

The staff? Great... they stamped my resort card, no questions asked, and gave me the appetizer for free (to go) each time with a friendly smile. A good tip- get an app that costs more than $10. Might as well use that resort fee, right?

Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Don't bother. ”
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hilton Daytona Beach this past weekend while my daughter attended her volleyball tournament. I took my other daughter to eat between games to this restaurant. It took about 5-10 minutes to get the attention of the waitress. After she took our drink orders she never came back. As I was gathering my things to leave another waiter noticed I was upset and my three year old was crying since she was hungry and didn't want to leave without eating. He attended to us quickly, got our drinks and order (his service was great). The food came up quickly after that but it was very disappointing. The kids Mac and cheese was from a kraft box that you can get at the store for less than a buck for which they charge you $7. I ordered the fried calamari since I now did not have time to have a full meal and be back in time for the third game. The calamari was mediocre at best and it was less than a portion one usually gets at a decent restaurant. Seemed like it was also out Sysco frozen bag rather than made at a restaurant as you expect from a high priced place in a Hilton Hotel.

Bottom line: don't bother coming. The only "Legend" here is how bad they are.

Punta Gorda, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific!”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

We were staying next door so walked over, walked through the hotel (The Hilton) and sat at the bar. We had the most delicious crab & corn chowder, steak quesadilla and ahi tuna...yum, yum, yum!!! We had excellent service from the bartender. Can't wait to go back...this was a terrific experience!

Visited December 2013