“Unique taste”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sebastian, Florida, United States
“Unique taste”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I heard about the red "HOT" sign signifying that they were now making donuts and you would love the taste. I have to agree that the unique taste of a Krispy Kreme directly from the oven and glazer was sinfully great tasting. Once they cool mayby not as exciting but good.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Dave C

Ocala, Florida
“Krispy Kreme have the best Glazed Donuts!”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

What can I say, It's Krispy Kreme! Excellent tasting Donuts every time! Me and my wife love Krispy Kreme Donuts! Grade A+ from us. :)

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Donnie C
Crystal River, Florida
“Look for the illuminated red sign!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

The illuminated red sign means that they are making donuts and you can buy them HOT, right off the assembly line. Eat them immediately. They melt in your mouth and will be the best experience with donuts that you will ever have. Stick with the original glazed donut.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Bigal1217
Ocala, Florida
“The Hot Sign Is On!”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

My husband turned me on to Krispy Creme. I was in my late 40's before I discovered the hot melt in your mouth delight of their donuts right out of the cooker. It is difficult to eat just one, especially for my husband. He ate 6. He said they were calling his name. I begged him to leave me one for tomorrow. (Smile)

1 Thank Arlene32182
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Krispy Kreme”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Best place to get doughnuts at in Daytona Beach. I've been going here for years. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are always friendly with the customers.

1 Thank Amber D