“Fabulous!”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Daytona Beach
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Fabulous doughnuts, fabulous customer service and great organization by employees dealing with the chaos of the heavy traffic while the "Hot Doughnuts" light was on. Make sure you stop in for some amazing desserts!

1  Thank Melissa G

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Its always a tradition for us to pickup some fresh krispy kreme donuts on our way back from the beach to head home great way to end the day.

1  Thank lilangel1433
Reviewed 25 June 2014

It was a very long time since I visited a Krispy Kreme and my daughter's first visit, so we had questions. I asked about the jelly filling - if it was compote or actual jelly. The girl did not know what compote was, but offered me to try the jelly doughnut and that I could exchange it if I didn't like it. Unfortunately, the jelly is compote. Due to this experience, I give KK 3 stars. Despite that I didn't like the jelly doughnut, all others are outrageous! Their dough gets 5 stars - it just melts in your mouth. I will never eat a DD again!!! Good location, too off highway on the way back to Orlando after a beach day. Too bad I do not have any locations in my area!

1  Thank lodee73
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Not all that far from beach. Few miles maybe 10 minute drive. Good doughnuts. Smallest parking lot I've ever seen at a very busy intersection.

1  Thank Dschuler2
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Whenever the family and I go to Daytona Beach, this is a must-have. I once swerved in full traffic when I saw the hot light on! Please eat responsibly because these things are delicious!

1  Thank WanderlustingFoodi