“Awesome shaved ice!!!!”
Review of Icy Paradise

Icy Paradise
Ranked #7 of 12 Dessert in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: Icy Paradise specializes in the sale of gourmet snowcones otherwise known as shaved ice. With over 45 flavors and a wide variety of toppings to choose from, including ice cream in the middle, you will leave with a full stomach and a smile on your face. Icy is also an authorized vendor for Dippin' Dots Ice Cream!! A perfect treat to cool you down on these hot Daytona Beach days.
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This place is tucked away but a gem of a find!!! Great people, great value, great prices!!!! If your in or near the Daytona Beach area, you HAVE to stop in and try it....it'll change your life!

1  Thank Tomnlisa

Reviewed 25 April 2014

It's the best place in town to get a nice refreshing treat with the family..So many flavors i have a hard time just to pick two. My family loves this place.

2  Thank Taysha D
Reviewed 19 April 2014

What a great way to end a long day or to enjoy in the middle of the day. I hate that I work farther so far now because in the middle of the day I have enjoyed walking across the parking lot to ease my mind as well as get me a snow cone. The icy is so smooth it melts in your mouth. I try to get by there at least once a week. I have yet to be disappointed with any of the flavors i have tried. Not to mention, the customer service is superb. I hope they stay around. :)

1  Thank Jackie J
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

The shaved ice is so much better than a regular able cone, it's soft and yummy, I actually like to get the ice cream in he middle, makes it even better and there are so many flavors I choose from! I'm a frequent visitor :)

1  Thank Lyssa B
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Great little place for an icy treat! My husband & I visited Icy Paradise & were very pleased. The shaved ice is so smooth - like snow. The flavor toppings were yummy... very flavorful & not too sweet. We had the opportunity to meet Jeff the owner & his fiance Ellie. They were very friendly & helped us with our big decision.... what flavor ice to choose from their 45 flavors offered! LOL! We will definitely visit again & tell all our friends about this little treasure.

1  Thank 68MustangCoupe