“Awesome ocean view and fresh pizza”
Review of My Pi Pizza

My Pi Pizza
Ranked #28 of 374 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: My Pi Custom Pizza & Craft Beer is located adjacent to Paragon Ocean Walk on the 3rd floor of the Ocean Walk Shoppes. With seating for approximately 100 guests, the wallet-friendly restaurant appeals to a diverse clientele, including families, students, and young professionals. The restaurant features a hip interior design that incorporates woods and metals to deliver a modern, industrial look, while outdoor seating overlooks the Atlantic Ocean providing the perfect backdrop for date night. Similar to quick-serve restaurants like Chipolte, the concept of My Pi focuses on delicious, custom pizza offerings with a made-to-order menu, and dough that is baked from scratch using high-quality ingredients. At My Pi, customers move along a service line and select from a number of sauces, cheeses, and freshly chopped toppings to customize their pizzas. Two salads, a Caesar and Spinach, are also offered and can be customized per a customer's tastes and desires. My Pi also features a rotation of craft draft beers and seasonal bottled offerings. The draft beers are rotated on a monthly basis to provide incredible options to patrons, and the restaurant offers some of the most unique and complex beers from local, domestic, and imported brewers. Visit our web site for a complete menu. Stop by My Pi on your next visit to Paragon Ocean Walk and get a delicious custom pizza to enjoy during your movie!
Chesapeake, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ocean view and fresh pizza”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Ate dinner here last week on a BUSY weekend. Pizza was hot and fresh, build-it-your-way, personal size but big enough for 2. Casual with lots of seating and beautiful view of the ocean from the balcony. Decent beer selection and very convenient to the movie theater.

Shelby Township, MI
“Good, fast lunch.”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great concept. We had lunch during the recent cheer competition. Loved the options for the pizza and it was ready quickly.

Florida
“Personal Pizza Overlooking the Atlantic”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

There is nothing incredible about the pizza at My Pi in Daytona Beach - but you get to order it and step out on to the patio to eat it while you overlook the Atlantic Ocean. Not too shabby.
My Pi is tucked into the Movie Theater at the Ocean Walk Shoppes.
The pizzas are a large personal size with pretty good toppings. All made in front of you )except for the dough) and cooked to order - about 5-7 minutes.
Great for a date or with the kids because you can step right into the movie afterward.

Massachusetts
“Delicious and fresh!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Was pleasantly surprised by the pizza here, we had the veggie option - all the veggies tasted very fresh, crust was great and cheese and sauce good. Garlicy taste which we liked. Much better than I expected! Individual pizza is enough for 2. Nice ocean view off balcony.

Visited March 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Excellent customer service.”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I was at Oceanwalk Theaters in the party room. I ordered pizza for the first time from My Pi Pizza and it was excellent. I also got drinks and one of the servers made a drink holder for me out of a pizza box! We ordered 2 more pizzas and finished the movie.
Great time.Thank you My Pi Pizza for enhancing our experience.

• Visited March 2014