“Convenient pizza”

My Pi Pizza
Ranked #28 of 379 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Description: My Pi Custom Pizza & Craft Beer is located adjacent to Paragon Ocean Walk on the 3rd floor of the Ocean Walk Shoppes. With seating for approximately 100 guests, the wallet-friendly restaurant appeals to a diverse clientele, including families, students, and young professionals. The restaurant features a hip interior design that incorporates woods and metals to deliver a modern, industrial look, while outdoor seating overlooks the Atlantic Ocean providing the perfect backdrop for date night. Similar to quick-serve restaurants like Chipolte, the concept of My Pi focuses on delicious, custom pizza offerings with a made-to-order menu, and dough that is baked from scratch using high-quality ingredients. At My Pi, customers move along a service line and select from a number of sauces, cheeses, and freshly chopped toppings to customize their pizzas. Two salads, a Caesar and Spinach, are also offered and can be customized per a customer's tastes and desires. My Pi also features a rotation of craft draft beers and seasonal bottled offerings. The draft beers are rotated on a monthly basis to provide incredible options to patrons, and the restaurant offers some of the most unique and complex beers from local, domestic, and imported brewers. Visit our web site for a complete menu. Stop by My Pi on your next visit to Paragon Ocean Walk and get a delicious custom pizza to enjoy during your movie!
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Right next to the movie theater. This is a great place to get dinner before the movie. A little pricey but service is super fast.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Located on top of Ocean Walk the views are great. The pizza was above average and the staff was very friendly

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This is a great place to go if you have kids, they serve indivual pizza and each kid can get exactly what they want on their pizza. Don't pass up the sweet rolls! They are amazing!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Delicious pizza and very friendly staff! You can custom make your pizza. The only issue i had was that my cheese and topping slid right off the bread so I had to eat my pizza with a fork.

1  Thank Breanne C
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch. 1st visit. Had the classic BBQ chicken. Pizza was served hot, quick and was really good. Wish there was one closer to the house.