“Gluten-free Baby backs”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed the evening on the patio since we brought the dog ... yes again :D

Moonshine Wings, Moonshine Chicken Chop Salad and Baby back ribs were ordered and we enjoyed it very much!
Usually BBQ sauces are not gluten-free so these were the first ribs since forever for my girl ;0)

Our waiter was very pleasant and fun to have around.

Thanks for a nice evening - we'll keep you in mind when we will be back in town.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Lunch today, I'm on a high protein low carb regiment, Outback delivered!! Friendly greeting at hostess station, Terrance, my server, very attentive, my steak, 6 oz, melt in your mouth!!! Fresh veggies, perfectly cooked, yum!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

I love the Ormond Beach location and I tend to compare other restaurants to them. I thought this location would be the same since it's an Outback but no! Service is slow, regardless of the time u go, food is just fair. In fairness, for many places I will give it a 2nd go round...but both times, the service was slow and food was bland or over seasoned! Go a little out of ur way (not much) & go to the one in Ormond....you will be happier!

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We went with a party of 6 to outback. I called ahead and they advised the wait was 30-35 minutes. When we arrived 30 minutes later, they said it would be another 35 minutes. Once we were finally seated, everything went downhill. My husband ordered the Father's Day dinner special, which included desert, and I ordered a salad. My salad arrived without dressing and when I notified the waiter, he said ok and went to take an order from another table if 6. Everybody finished their meals before I received my dressing and my husband never received his desert. We will never go back.....

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a beautiful new restaurant near the speedway. The food was typical and what I expected from an Outback. The service was slow and in-attentive the night I was there. Call ahead seating is available.