“Crispy Thai curry duck”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Crispy Thai curry duck”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

I've been around a world a few times, but hands down this is the best curry duck I ever had.
Extra crispy, the curry reduced to thick stew . IT IS TO DIE FOR.
Also had the Tom yum Thai seafood sup I could eat this every day, really top notch.
We had the Tiger roll, excellent, and twice as big as some other places.
I've read the other revue............ my food and service was, on the one to ten scale a strong 9+.
It is very nice to see a Real Thai-Japonese restaurant in our neck of the woods.
Other than this place, you have to hope on the plane and fly half way around the word get authentic Thai food like this.

We are local, and went to this place when it was called Zen bistro.

This new place is MUCH-MUCH better. In every way.

Don't be afraid to try new things on the menu. There are so much better dishes on it than just Pad Thai.
Just an hones opinion of fellow
food-ohlic.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Themovertrucker

Daytona Beach, FL
“just opened, but”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I realize they just opened, but hope they can pick up the pace! Pad Thai is the atypical Thai dish... and a good test of any Thai kitchen. It was average at best and went mostly uneaten. The curry had not been blossomed and was gritty. nice folks though, and we wish them well. Maybe in a few months they will get their act together. Pricey compared to other Asian restaurants in this area.

• Visited November 2013