“Great during bike events” 3 of 5 bubbles

Froggy's Saloon
Ranked #108 of 396 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Drinks, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Holly Hill, Florida
“Great during bike events”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I only go here during biker events it's a good time then but other than that I wouldn't stick my foot in the door.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Food?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have lived in this area for almost 10 years and have never seen anyone having food at Froggy's. It is a dive and dirtier than most. If yo want a good Biker Bar - go down the street to Boot Hill Saloon. That is the place to go for real bikers and great atmosphere. Every time I have been there someone offered me a seat at the bar - even if they needed it more than me. Biker gentlemen. I want to meet the woman who wore that huge black bra that is hanging in a more prominent place than most of the other ordinary bras.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dover, Ohio
“It's so dirty and dark”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2013

I'm just not a big fan of this place during events. It's just dirty and trashy to me. The drink prices are okay and the bartenders are fast, it's just either too crowded and cluttered or it's a ghost town

Visited March 2013
“Good place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

My husband and I go there when we are on vacation. We have never ordered food so I'm not sure on that. I feel comfortable there and not afraid to go walk around by myself. It's a fun atmosphere just to sit people watch, have a few drinks and listen to music. I think a lot if locals go there because everyone seems to know everyone. I recommend everyone stop in and take a look around.

Tampa, Florida
“It's a Dive and that's OK by me”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2013 via mobile

I love 'dive' bars and that pretty much sums up Froggy's. I was there during an off peak week and enjoyed the laid back atmosphere. I was disappointed that they didnt have draft beer but there are a number of dives in Daytona that dont have draft either so I wont hold that against Froggy's. It's got a good location on Main close to the hotels and we talked with a number of friendly locals. I'd return.