“Next Door to the Candy Store”
Review of Angell and Phelps Cafe - CLOSED

Angell and Phelps Cafe
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Angell and Phelps Cafe is now closed. Another restaurant is now open in its place called Chef Papa's. Please direct all requests for reservations and other inquires to them directly. They are not affiliated with Angell and Phelps.
Ormond Beach
“Next Door to the Candy Store”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

It's been a while, but the menu was good and the food delicious.
Havn't been there this year, but I think it still has a good reputation.

Visited October 2012

Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
“Free chocolate factory tour”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We took the kids to the free chocolate factory tour

The first comment the kids had was to say that they expected a large chocolate factory, but I suppose they were expecting to see swimming pools of chocolate that they could swim in ....

It was a short 1/2 hour tour of how they make their chocolates and although a small establishment it was interesting to see how it is done

It is free and in my opinion worth the visit! At the end you get to taste some of their chocolates they make!

Interesting samples .... Have you ever heard of "bacon and eggs" breakfast .. the chocolate way? Well then go visit the store!

They also have a strange concept of "chocolate chips" ... again ... go and see!

We ended up buying the "breakfast chocolate" dish and the "chocolate chips" ... so that should say something!

• Visited July 2013
Wadsworth, Ohio
“Fun afternoon”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

Great place to go for the family! Take a free tour at 10, 11, 1, 2, 3, or 4... you can get nice free samples to try . Worth a visit

• Visited July 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great tour and delishish candy”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We did the 20 minute tour and had some samples and then purchased too much candy afterward. It was all so good, it was hard to say no. Wow they have great candy! Chocolate covered potato chips and chocolate covered bacon.... ooooooohhh my they are good.

Visited June 2013
Daytona Beach
“Vegetarians Beware/Sending Food Back? Beware”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

At the time, I was a vegetarian. I ordered a greek salad and asked the waitress if there was meat on it. She said no, greek salads don't come with meat. I said great, I don't eat meat at all.

Well, I got my salad! Guess what? There's ham slices on it (that stink). I said okay, I'll just ask for a new one. Nicely, I did. I mean super nice. She took it back to the kitchen.

She came back with a salad, my guess a new one. Nope. Someone in the kitchen handpicked the meat off (you could still smell the ham) and upon further inspection, there were still ham pieces left under the surface of the salad. I said I don't want it and she took it off the bill.

Never going back, GROSS!