“The people in place make this Daytona's finest!”
Review of Oyster Pub

Oyster Pub
Ranked #10 of 379 Restaurants in Daytona Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

We got here at 8pm & it was a 30 minute wait. We went to the bar for a drink, got lucky as a couple was leaving so we decided to simply sit at the bar. We got a beer & ordered chargrilled oysters. They are the best ones here at Daytona & yes our beer was iced cold. I looked over to my left & 2 servers just clocked out. They were eating oysters, so you know the food is good. Chelsea & Carissa gave us the want to order calamari. It looked too good. Also they gave us direction. & information on the next stops to make on our vacation. We will go back to this place! really great food & great people are the best combination!

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

It was ok. It's not a place to take your family. I think they should have more options for the oysters. Good place to hang out to watch sports and have a drink.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

We went here 4 times the week we were in Daytona. Great food and service. Fun friendly atmosphere. Wish this place was near my home!

1  Thank bklelux
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We went to the Oyster bar for dinner, but ended up enjoying many appetizers instead. We loved the oysters, clams, shrimp, chicken wings...so many fun options! The menu does not offer grilled chicken wings, but if you ask for them, they do it for you, and believe me, it is worth it! Best chicken wings I have ever had! My husband enjoyed the large selection of beer on tap while I enjoyed my margarita. If you want a fun, relaxed place to eat, especially with a group of people, this is it! The only downside is that it is a block from the beach, but given we were there on a cool weekend, it didn't matter. We had a great time! Oh, and a shout out to our waitress, Julie! We hope we have the name right because she was fun and fantastic!!

1  Thank LadieSadie
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Excellent food and friendly service. Floors could be cleaner. Used to go here in college and still enjoyed the experience.