“love my stay hear”

Super 8 Daytona Beach
Ranked #49 of 103 Hotels in Daytona Beach

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Bayside, New York
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

The motel is changing over to a Hotel 6. Got there with no reservations. All others wanted to rip you off at $175 per night. Her they charged my a fair $89 us tax. Came out to be $101.11. This place was clean and good enough for my purpose. Normally it wouldn't be that much but much cheaper.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Ellenwood, Georgia
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Great stay and weekend Kudos to Sandra and Mike for the hospitality see you in October Will be staying from Mon-Sun for Biketoberfest. I will recommend your service to my friends for October ............

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Troy, Missouri
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel on February 8th while I was traveling around Florida. I arrived around 6 pm after booking my room online after reviewing several other hotels in the area. Since I was a female traveling alone I wanted a room with an interior door and someplace I could feel safe. This hotel provided me that experience. The check in went very well and I was given a room with 2 queen beds. The room was very comfortable for me and had a small refrigerator that I could use. Since I was only staying one night this room was a great room for what I needed. The bed was comfortable (not my bed at home, but I was able to get a good night’s sleep in it) and the room was clean. This hotel wasn’t on the beach, and didn’t have a balcony, but I was still able to open the window and get some fresh air in the room. Next time I’m in the area I will definitely be looking up this hotel to stay at.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Springfield
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Well located if you don't want beach. Clean room, clean common areas. Breakfast was well stocked and dining area neat & clean.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple