Rooms facing the ocean on the ground floor overlook the pool and spa which get crowded day and night and so you can't have your curtains open. The room needed a lick of paint. The fridge and microwave were not terribly clean and the linen was smelly. The room was large. They offer continental breakfast but it was just a coffee and pop tart/cookies. Staff were slightly unfriendly and uncommunicative. Hotel was right on the beach. Not much is around there .... we had to drive to get breakfast. Supermarket is nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida