Great hotel, clean comfortable rooms. Ours was a King / Ocean front. Front staff very friendly and helpful. Room very spacious and clean. My only complaint was the "free breakfast"! Laughable.......Pop Tarts, oatmeal cookies, Debbie Snacks with orange drink and coffee with powdered creamer is NOT Breakfast in any shape form. Doesn't even qualify for Continental breakfast........come on people go buy some bagels, donuts, and get a couple of jugs of creamer. Other than that it was all great! I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Emerald Shores is Daytona’s newest oceanfront hotel. The resort features 84 guest rooms including efficiencies, connecting rooms and a Penthouse suite. Start your sunny beach day with our complimentary Continental Breakfast served every morning from 7am to 9am. Bask in the sun, or step off our pool deck to sink your toes into our white sandy beach. The pool is heated seasonally. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emerald Shores Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Shores Daytona Beach
- Hotel Emerald Shores
- Emerald Shores Hotel Daytona Beach, Florida